Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Does anyon want to poke fun at my new video HAHA

So, I promised a few of you that id post one of my videos up, And although i havent spent much time making this video....even putting on the makeup haha....I thoguth id pick up he courage to share this video with you(Only caue iv been drinking tonight haha).

Oh and Kasi......You will be glad to hear that iv used blue in this video HAHA =).

Enjoy and feel free to poke fun at it...Cause if you dont, I know some people on youtube will HAHA.

HAHAHA Dont Laugh At My Pictures HAHAHAHA

By the way...my hair is normally alot tidier...I promise.....Its just, me and my bf and his cousin had a water fight in the garden earlier and i cant be bothered to wash and straighten my hair just yet haha...Im so tired so ill do it in the morning lol...

Night night everyone. Sweet dreams

Very creative with your eyes....i really think that look is amazing.... thanks for sharing xpinkpixel Smile

i love this video Smile
and i loke music too
you are beautiful sweety

You look beautiful, Sarah, I have never been able to put on makeup properly
I think its perfect for party!

kiviern04 wrote:
Very creative with your eyes....i really think that look is amazing.... thanks for sharing xpinkpixel Smile

Foxpoly wrote:
i love this video Smile
and i loke music too
you are beautiful sweety

sinenomine wrote:
You look beautiful, Sarah, I have never been able to put on makeup properly
I think its perfect for party!

Aww thanks my little angels. Im glad you like it. I love to wear this look at parties. The only thing is, You get people staring at you because they dont normally see people walking around with eyemake up like that haha....

Everytime i go to parties, I only see people with simple makeup on haha.

People ask me how i get that look and im there for like 1/2 hour explaining because they dont get what i mean haha...Aww, I love it lol.

Hope you are all enjoying the sun! Soak it up while you can. Dont do what im doing tho and go out without suncream on...Its not good for you >.<.>
Be safe in the sun people...

Foxpoly wrote:
i hope you win Smile

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
You are beautiful young women Smile
The makeup is very pretty Smile great job

Aww thanks so much for everyones kind words.
Its really great to know what people think about my wrk...Expecially my wonderful PSFC family =)

Sarah, you did a great job on your make-up and the video! I really hope you win sweetie, I actually read on my facebook news feed that you won another comp that you had entered and I was curious to know which one! Best of luck! Your very creative!

wow! sarah my daughter really like ur make up
i am thinking of trying it by myself if i can do it alone, haha...but definitely u did a great job Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
Sarah, you did a great job on your make-up and the video! I really hope you win sweetie, I actually read on my facebook news feed that you won another comp that you had entered and I was curious to know which one! Best of luck! Your very creative!

It was for another competition in my town. We had to do an inspired look and again i did showbiz....Same as this but it was in pink haha...Kasi's nightmare.i wished i had some pictures to show you but i forgot to take some haha. ill do the look again and post pictures =P.

chay wrote:
wow! sarah my daughter really like ur make up
i am thinking of trying it by myself if i can do it alone, haha...but definitely u did a great job Smile

Im glad she likes it. I know you will hae so much fun trying this look out. its so simple. But if you do try it...make sure you take pictures for me to see =D.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
So, I promised a few of you that id post one of my videos up, And although i havent spent much time making this video....even putting on the makeup haha....I thoguth id pick up he courage to share this video with you(Only caue iv been drinking tonight haha).

Oh and Kasi......You will be glad to hear that iv used blue in this video HAHA =).

Enjoy and feel free to poke fun at it...Cause if you dont, I know some people on youtube will HAHA.

very nice pics sarah ...but I think you may have mixed me up with tiddly ..its her that hates pink not me LaughingLaughing

kasijab wrote:
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:

very nice pics sarah ...but I think you may have mixed me up with tiddly ..its her that hates pink not me LaughingLaughing

Ashamed Oh how embarassig haha Ashamed

Im glad iv found yet another person that likes pink..... .....Maby i should try and convert Tiddly....Ohhhh Tiddly....i need to talk to youuuuu

great job Sarah... love the look good luck with the comp Smile