Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anique1

helloooo! newbie on the block

Just wanted to say hi! Love the forum hope to meet some super cool people here!

Hi Krystle congratulations Welcome to PSFC! I hope you love it here as much as we all do. We are actually one huge happy family here! Feel free to to just jump right in and join the fun. There are so many fun things to do here and absolutely wonderful people to met. Once you have your minimum post of 20 you can join the fun in the competitions and giveaways. If you have any questions please feel free to ask or to make any comments we are here to help! Look forward to getting to know you!

thanks so much! everyone here sounds really nice and helpful that is always a plus. I love the room competitions i cant wait to get to 20 posts so i can apply. do yall have random room contests so it doesnt have to be the theme?

The room of the week competition seems to be an overall favorite here, I love entering my room so much! Usually it is just the theme using mostly items from the newly released items which sometimes means there are two or more themes to choose from. If you want to show off your other rooms we have a great art gallery where you can post every room you want to and get comments and opinions on them.

Welcome Krystle. I am new here as well, and let me tell you.... I have never met so many wonderful people before on a forum. You are gonna love it here. I will try to help you anyway I can, however, I am learning too. Hey, are you a twilight girl too?
Enjoy the site, as i am

Guest Guest

welcome to psfc Smile

welcome to PSFC hun! If you need any help or have any questions dont be afraid to ask congratulations xx

Welcome to PSFC!!!
You will totally meet a lot of wonderful people in here and you'll fall inlove with this site like I am...

kiviern04 wrote:
Welcome Krystle. I am new here as well, and let me tell you.... I have never met so many wonderful people before on a forum. You are gonna love it here. I will try to help you anyway I can, however, I am learning too. Hey, are you a twilight girl too?
Enjoy the site, as i am

LOL actually im not much of a fan but ill watch jacob run around without his shirt on all day! yall are all so nice i like it here already!

Welcome to the forums. I'm fairly new myself. Are you looking for new neighbours?? My Pet is always happy to meet new friends xx

Hi Krystle , Welcome to PSFC.... I hope you love it here w