Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Who else here on BAC wants new ECO prizes????

I recently started doing a little recycle.. I have most of the eco items i want but i'm a bit tired of them! It's been toooooooo long of the same (few!) items! We need NEW NEW NEW items!!!!

Shout with me!!!

NEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are deffinately well over due new items in the mystery box...and we need a new gift on the lottery wheel...I am so bored of seeing that kitty there Sad

Aww..don't say that~ I don't have enough items to recycle to get the new eco items...still stuck at the smallest box..XD

i don't recycle so don't need new items
but i want new lottery gift i'm so annoyed with this kitty

I heard on other forum that it is unrealized hacked item
Zaisr Playfosj asked us what Eco clothes we would like to add in game
Stupid hackers

i saw a lot in my list i saw their pet wearing this newspaper dress wand somebody send me the take out hat... i thought it was already released long time ago,, Ashamed

i agree. we totally need new recycle items and although i love the white kitty, it too needs to be changed!

it seems like PS sometimes forgets about what they started and just moves on to the next new thing..

yes we need new items but i dont need the ungly hat that i saw at some friends

I haven't seen any hat or dress..lol!
But yeah....we need new items in the ECO boxes. And as cute as the kitty was when she was placed on the lotto wheel...i'm bored with it to!

I haven't recycled enough to get many of the items yet Sad but new items in the Win or Lose Boxes and a new plushie on the lottery wheel would be good!

want new eco items pe plushies dolls furniture something special and beautiful i dont want the hat and the dress look so poor .......i think that pf must think more and creatively so as to produce more fascinating items

Guest Guest

I really want new eco prizes... Especially the tire pants and hat... congratulations

esperia wrote:
i think that pf must think more and creatively so as to produce more fascinating items

i agree!

Lazar wrote:
I really want new eco prizes... Especially the tire pants and hat... congratulations

i thought those were cute too. at least they were different!

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:
esperia wrote:
i think that pf must think more and creatively so as to produce more fascinating items

i agree!

Lazar wrote:

Yes they are so cute... PF released them a quite time ago in the forum, but they never released them in the game Sad

Lazar wrote:
smorkle wrote:
esperia wrote:

i agree!

Lazar wrote:

Yes they are so cute... PF released them a quite time ago in the forum, but they never released them in the game Sad

havent seen them SadSadSad

Guest Guest
esperia wrote:
Lazar wrote:
smorkle wrote:
esperia wrote:

i agree!

Lazar wrote:

havent seen them SadSadSad

The thread has been moved to the zzz Forum Archive I think Sad

Guest Guest
esperia wrote:
really??????????? SadSad

Yes, but it was created a really long time ago... Smile

WE want new. I was thinking to make aletter at the TOF to PF what they all let die (Eco priezs, stcikers...)

I would love new eco box prizes. That would be awesome! They've been the same for soooooooooooooooooooooooo long