Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

What do you think about the new dolls house mystery eggs?

Guest Guest

I think that they are lovely. I am trying to collect every each item, even if I don't exactly know what items are in it. I like the little piggy in the dolls house toy room:

It's lovely... What do you think about the eggs?

I love all eggs and want to collect all eggs. First I thought thatthis one is like Toys and Fairytale eggs.

I love them congratulations I have been collecting them thanks to the items I sold in the trade forum Laughing

OMG! kathy & claudia!!!!! i love your houses! so far i only have the bathroom. i just logged on now and got it. i've got some catching up to do. the doll house stuff is so cute. but yes, i agree, a little pricey!

this is what i have
haha they are kinda expensive but i like it Smile
soory i have some items double

love your doll house polina! i'm trying to get them now but ps is not cooperating with my plans! hee hee

thanks hun
i have some duble so if you need anyhing just tell me Smile

oh, thanks hun. maybe we should start a doll house item swap shop so we can all share. i'll go to the trading section and put something up there.
is it okay if i use the picture of your doll house?

edit:
oh, there's already one set up by kasi. should have known! hee hee.
here's the link:

http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/trading-f43/swap-your-dolls-house-items-here-t11645.htm?highlight=doll+house

Guest Guest

Aww all rooms are beautiful
They are pretty expensive though Sad

You know... I have not tried the doll house eggs yet but... wow they are cute! I might start collecting them now to. I try and mix up the things I get every day. Now that I got all the gold box items I was really after I have been getting like one egg of this and one egg of that so complete some of my other sets. Missing two of those silly dwarfs in the Snow White eggs >.<

Really cute! How much are they? Are they the 350 or the 600 price?

Amber Leigh wrote:
You know... I have not tried the doll house eggs yet but... wow they are cute! I might start collecting them now to. I try and mix up the things I get every day. Now that I got all the gold box items I was really after I have been getting like one egg of this and one egg of that so complete some of my other sets. Missing two of those silly dwarfs in the Snow White eggs >.<

Really cute! How much are they? Are they the 350 or the 600 price?

can't remember the price right now but don't forget to use the "trick" so you don't waste you money getting doubles of stuff.

the dollhouse was a lot of fun!!

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
I love the dolls house.....I used to have a dolls house in IRL and this makes me remember it...Ohh the good old days!

me too! it's so cute too!