Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

I got a question for you...

I gave out in a flash to my dad to go print me a few pages on a game called "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion".. So the guy in the shop (as the girls know he has a daughter) said: Now your boy is gonna read it! My dad replied if he was sure he has a boy... Long story sort he thought that because it was a roll playing game it would be a boy wanting it... And now girls play too

So... What do you think?? Xbox, pc, playstation, etc games are only for boys??

huh i don't think so
when i was child,i played Playstation(i had all playstations Laughing)
then at girst classes in school i played gameboy
and now i always have PSP with me when i'm bored or just want to play not in pc games,i use it
and PC...it's my love
i have many games for it
actually this month i started again playing Sims 3

OBLIVION IV
IS
MY
FAVORITE
GAME
OF
ALL TIMES
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad i don't have it anymore on this computer Sad

games aren't only for boys!!!
i used to play GTA, oblivion, asassins creed.. well, mostly because my brother thought me Laughing

but GAMEs are NOT only for BOYS!!!!!!!!

Of course not! What's to stop the girls from playing games like these? I play ALL sorts of role-playing games! I especially Final Fantasy games~ But, maybe that's just me~XD

Well, my brother did get me into it the first place...but that doesn't mean anything...I know tons of girls who play these sort of games and they're not geeky at all... ..it's just a stereotype ppl have...

Lucky Strike wrote:
I gave out in a flash to my dad to go print me a few pages on a game called "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion".. So the guy in the shop (as the girls know he has a daughter) said: Now your boy is gonna read it! My dad replied if he was sure he has a boy... Long story sort he thought that because it was a roll playing game it would be a boy wanting it... And now girls play too

So... What do you think?? Xbox, pc, playstation, etc games are only for boys??

Oblivion is not for boys. You can make a female character, so...

I love RPGs: Morrowind, Oblivion, NWN 1 and 2, KotOR 1 and 2, Dragon Age... Girls are playing theme since a long time ago

I don't think so!!!
I have ps 1 & 2, PSP
I play every game that my brother play (Dissidia Fina fantasy, FFVII CC, Monster Hunter freedom 2 & united, Kingdom heart, Suikoden and many more) Laughing

So games not only for boys but girls too
I enjoy playing game

Guest Guest
i think it's more on the the type of games that make people think stereotypes.

anyone can play any system (although depending on the system, age starts to become a stereotypical thing, like many think nintendo are for kids, but it's because of the games they have tend to be aimed at all ages, not just kids, and there's a lot of games for the entire family, while Playstation or Xbox games tend to be aimed for people who like violence/fighting, but that's not true either. i own both ps2 and a wii, and i play both of them.)

but yeah, depending on the game itself, like if it's too bloody, too hardcore, deals with 'bad things' a lot of people think guys play those, not girls. which is obviously not true, but there's a bigger distribution of guys liking those more then girls, but it shouldn't be the judging factor.

stereotypes are an okay way to get the idea of something but take it with a grain of salt basically. Personally i played all those 'guy' games like God of War, James Bond, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry or w/e, but i don't care for them since i'm not interested in first person action adventure where all you do is kill-spam monsters and people. LOL

but in short, games have a huge stereotype on who it's for, and who should play, but it's just.. so pointless now. i mean all my friends who are girls play games. they just don't usually care for it though. maybe that's why they say games are more for boys cause not many girls are interested but i am for sure! just not many games been interesting me lately. XD

i personally find it HILARIOUS when i play a 'guy game' and my guy friends see me play and are like WHOA. but they think its cool girls like those games, so i guess it's a good thing for me anyways.

Guest Guest
I LOVE the play Zelda!!!
And even Medal of Honnor!!!
So games are for both genders now.
congratulations

Guest Guest

Both of course congratulations

I voted both, because while I think that some games seem to have better players based on gender, I don't think stereotypes is a good thing. I think that there are things that appeal to boys, and things that appeal to girls, but to tell a girl that she can't play a certain game (and vice versa) is silly.

Both! I love playing games. Oblivion was one of my favourites along with Fallout 3. My hubby and I play them together

both of course dont play my brother has PS2, PSP, nintendo ds i think, AND FINALY got PS3.......but i think that are for both

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks : I love your siggi! Go Germany!