Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Reached level 47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

OMG CONGRATS!!! ROCKY WILL BE LEAVING A GIFT IN A MINUTE congratulations

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! after aaaaaaaaaaaall this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok i have to admit that at some point i didn't do my visits so i couldn't level up Ashamed )

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrtas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

Congratulations sweetie!!! It's so weird now isn't it to get more points and the bar is still solid green lol. It's so exciting!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Congratulations sweetie!!! It's so weird now isn't it to get more points and the bar is still solid green lol. It's so exciting!!

it's soooo weird!!!! and that tiny tini bit of smaaaaall white space in the end of the ar is driving me crazy!!!!!

thank you aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Gift sent congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

it's soooo weird!!!! and that tiny tini bit of smaaaaall white space in the end of the ar is driving me crazy!!!!!

thank you aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing If you untoggle your game, that white part is gone

thank you both! congratulations

i'm watching kasi's diary or someone else up high on my list and i'm funny thing is i played since the begining! (almost.. oct. 2008) But i have to admit that i'm a laaaaazy person! Either i'll do EVERYTHING or i'll do NOTHING! Laughing