Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Today I am thankful for

Rather than look on the negative, I'm trying to think more of the positive, then realised I have more to be thankful than I realised! Thought I would share some of my reasons to be thankful then maybe you can all add yours as well?

I am thankful for:
Having 3 healthy kids, who love me
Being able to feed and clothe my kids and put a roof over our heads
Having wonderful parents who are always there for me
Having met so many online friends who genuinely care for me
Having a fantastic rhuematologist who really wants to help me

I'm sure I'll be adding more to this list as the day goes on lol....please share some of your own thanks

I am thankful for:
Having the best hubby in the world, even though I only see him few hours a day
Having the best parents in the world, although I can't see them often Sad
Being healthy, despite the fact I'm unemployed now (sigh)

Hmmm, sorry, I've tried, but I can't be positive today

But I'm glad you are happier Smile

it's great to be able to appreciate things you take for granted, thumbs up for you and lots of hugs

I am thankful for having amazing parents who take care of me and my brothers and do all the best to give us all the best
I am thankful for having many friends who love me and support
I am thankful for being healthy and for my parents and friends being healthy too
I am thankful PSFC for giving me chance to meet all these wonderful people and becomes it my second home
I am thankful to you,Lisa,for creating such a good thread

Thank you all !

I am thankful for having a beautiful young son who tests my patience every day but is thriving and soaking up school like a sponge.
I am thankful for the people who make me smile... they are worth their weight in gold.
I am thankful that the sun is shining.. for once i have got my washing dry in a couple of hours.
I am thankful that i can see... i would hate to be in the dark.
I am thankful for the internet... it helps me keep in touch with all you wonderful folks!

mee??

im thankful for having a wonderful family, 2 beautiful kids + 1 coming soon...hihihi... and a very wonderful and loving hubby
for all of us (my family) are in the best of health
having a very supportive brother and sister
for having nice people around me (these includes all my friends)GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

all these, I THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING, FOR GIVING ME A VERY WONDERFUL PARENTS WHO HAVE TAUGHT ME FROM BEING A GOOD PERSON IN RL..HAHAHA...

I am thankful for:

Being healthy.
Having the most wonderful husband in the world.
Having loving in-laws who accept me for who I am and not try to change me or force me into being something I am not.
Unity.
Freedom.
Peace
The Internet and all my friends.

Today i'm thankful for
being healthy and my friends and family
having my friends close to me
having my sister graduating!!!!!
having great grade scores
having a newborn kitten that we can take care of
having a great house and a great family! congratulations
and lots of pets in RL!

My day got better, I'm less negative now congratulations

Things always sort out when you talk about them, and that's what I did, so I'm very thankful for those who listen to me

I'm thankful to this forum, to all of you, that always make me laugh and smile, even when I can't.

Guest Guest
Today I am thankfull for:
1- me & my family being healthy
2- my hubby who called and said he was going to cook dinner tonight!
3- PS not having as many bugs anymore! *YAY*
4- having so many wonderful PS friends
5- recieving so many stickers when I logged into PS today!
6- having a hardworking husband who enabeled me to stay home with my daughter until
she is 'at least' 2 years old (I had to quit my job to do so and now we only have 1 income).

Today...I am thankful for....

-Having met so many great friends on PSFC
-For having enought to drink and eat
-For having a roof over my head
--For having the amazing deal on makeup that iv just had haha...

Guest Guest
I am thankful to have these following people:
1. My parents, watching every of their drop of sweat just to make my life better
2. My mom, who brought me to this world, survived lots of pains for me, made me of what I am today
3. My dad, who is ready to give everything for me and always does everything for me, who always makes me feel so special to have him as a dad and to feel really comfortable in a situation we live now
4. My grandma, who always has the most great advices and thinks wisely
5. My grandpa, who always knows how to teach manners and makes people better
6. My sister with her family in Wien, who always helped me and did everything for me while I was little
7. My 2 cousins, who always make me laugh and smile with their jokes and words
8. My `other` sister (I don't know the name in English), who always have been there for me and loving me
9. My nephews and nieces (3 nephews, 3 nieces) who always make me feel so special to have them
10. My uncle, the dentist, who always supports me in anything and everything and always does my teeth perfectly and always makes them white, healthy, and shiny
11. My 3 `other` sisters (I don't know the name in English) from Smederevo, who always kept me company while I was little and loving and taking care of me
12. My 2 aunts from mothers side, who, along with my mother, form "Charmed" lmao
13. My lovely neighbors, people who are always so chatty and helpful with us
14. My lovely PSFC friends, who always make me laugh, cry of laughter, happiness, sadness (when somebody is in agony), who always supported me, loved me, felt my pain, helped me in any case, gift bombed me, ruining my trades by gifting me free items, trading with me, posting with me, talking with me, loving me
15. My lovely dog Luna, who always makes me laugh, giggle, roll on the floor, and gross out (when she sneezes)

These people are all so special for me and I can't imagine my life without them, thank you all for everything

Oh yeah, I am also thankful for you, Lea75, because you are always here for this forum and do so much to make it a lovely place for all.

Kudos to you!

I am thankful for Yvette. she is a wonderful friend and I know on my worst days,that I can have complete faith to confide in her.

true blessing to have someone you can trust 110&

ty yvette for that gift