Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amber Leigh

Clearly... I'm new here ^.^

Hello there.

Long time player of the game. First time member here on the forum. It's hard to find friends nowadays that still likes Pet Society as much as I do. When I first joined, allll my friends loved it and played it all the time. Now though... it's just me and my friend Ashely really. So, I decided it was about time I come and make some new friends. Myself and my little pet Angel are lonely.

Hope to be liked and make some new friends around here.

Welcome to PSFC ...post around in the Cafe/games/PS chat area's and you will soon have your 20 posts required to enter our great comps ...but please remember no spamming.
We also have a safe and friendly trading environment with safe trade refs available whenever you need them.
Any questions please just ask, and we will do our very best to help you. Above all else ...join in and HAVE FUN

welcome amber leigh!!! you've come to the right place! we all love PS and hanging out here at psfc. the people here are wonderful and extremely friendly and helpful please let me know if you have any questions.
xoxo

Welcome to the forum. This is an amazing place and you will be glad you joined. Everyone is so friendly and there are great games and competitions and just downright good conversation. xx Hope you love it here and look forward to seeing you around Smile

Guest Guest
Welcome to the best PS forum on the web! I'm sure you will make lot's of great new friends here as I have! Have a look around - there are always fun competitions and lots of fair trades & resonance sales going on. Soon, you'll feel right at home!! congratulations

Welcome to PSFC Amber Leigh. Hope you have a great time here with us and you are not alone, there are pleanty of PS addicts roaming about here. Myself included. congratulations

Guest Guest

Welcome to PSFC Amber. I am sure you'll make lots of friends here. There are lots of PS addicts as well. We are all true and loving friends, and most of all - a second family. Post around a bit, and soon you'll have the required 20 posts to participate in our fab comps and giveaways.

I hope you'll have a great time here. congratulations

Welcome to PSFC!
I;m sure you'll enjoy staying here and make many friend!
Nice to meet you

Hi I am new on here alot of my friends stopped playing when i accept new people they are not players, they are either selling , trading , or scamming people I want people who play the game and love it. i hope to meet new people here that want to be part of my Pet Society. Angela

Angela & Amber
My pet Bailey & I are huge ps addicts and would love to be your neighbors!!! f/r sent we look forward to getting to know you both as well as Angel & Joker congratulations

Guest Guest
Aloha and welcome to PSFC. you guys will love it here since it's the best PS forum and no bluff either XD just get comfy.. talk, chat.. get to know some people and you'll be friending people in no time..

feel free to friend me. i'm on FB everyday and i go on PS for quite the while when i do get on. haha :p