Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

ok ..I admit it ....

I have just spent the entire morning emptying the drawers in my bedroom to tidy them ...and there are a lot of draws.

OK ...(no comments from Lisa allowed here ) I admit it ,,, I have far too many clothes. I haven't even started on the built in wardrobe either. Where did they all come from??? did the clothes fairy visit and I didn't notice. Or am I just an impulse buyer ...I see something I like and buy it, then put it in a drawer and forget about it Laughing and we wont even mention shoes and handbags ....

Am I the only one that does this?? I've just found items that I had honestly forgotten I had

That sounds like an extremely accurate description of me!!! Laughing
I do the same, I see something I like and buy it but then I end up forgetting about it and not wearing it. Or I buy something, wear it only a couple of times then buy other things and start wearing those, forget about those and then the cycle continues until I sort my clothes out and then find stuff I forgot I even had! Laughing
So it's not just you Audrey! congratulations

CharlotteLouise wrote:

So it's not just you Audrey! congratulations

thank goodness for that

I do same thing, only when I am looking for an specific clothe that I have on mind about wearing it is that I discover that I bought something in the past and just forget about it

You are not the only one Audrey Laughing
now i am starting to pack my suitcase and opened all wardrobes
firts thing that came to my mind....oh my,where from all this clothes?? Laughing
now all my clothes on the sofas and i try to apportion it
if you saw it Laughing
there are mountains of my clothes in the room...

Guest Guest

Ask fashionista for advice Audrey

Lazar wrote:

don't need advise sweetie ...been doing it that many years I am an expert

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
Lazar wrote:

don't need advise sweetie ...been doing it that many years I am an expert

If you ever need it, then you'll free to ask her. She always checks the prices on the net and then decides weather to buy it or not congratulations

yep you are an impulse buyer and a horder

Dont think I have ever met any one with so many clothes!
Bare in mind guys that my Mum and Dad have a 4 bedroom house and 3 of the bedrooms are full of their clothes Laughing

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:

Bare in mind guys that my Mum and Dad have a 4 bedroom house and 3 of the bedrooms are full of their clothes Laughing

*faints out*

My grandmother had tons of clothes too, many of which she never wore. I have a lot of clothes too, but lucky for me, not as many as Tiddly Winks in the game. She gives a new meaning to the term 'hoarder'. congratulations

I am pretty good at getting rid of things i haven't worn in a while (wasn't always that way) but funny enough I have to get on to my hubby to go through his clothes! he's had some of his clothes in our closet for 15 years! He said yesterday that if we work hard and get into better shape, we'll go through his clothes and get rid of a bunch of them and get new ones for both of us! it was a fun inspiration to work out!

lea75 wrote:

That is soooo not true. Your dad has 4 drawers in the bedroom and the small wardrobe in the spare room ...(or Jadine's room as she likes to call it ) ...all the rest are mine

I wish i could hoard Laughing Too many kids with their own full closets so...i'm limited to my own bedroom closet space....i would if i could congratulations
I've gotten to the point that if an entire season goes by without me wearing something...i get rid of that item. Shoes + handbags are different story though...i have room for that

I feel left out now I think I have about 5 tops plus 2 work tops and 3 pairs of trousers one of which are actually my work trousers.

I am totally awful with money management I'll go to buy clothes and can't find anything I like or will spend that amount of money on and then I'll see food I like and buy it in seconds .