Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

The Sims... Let's see some fans out there!

Guest Guest

I've literally grew up with that game. My brother brought me the CD of the original The Sims game and learned me to play it, and after that I've became addicted more then ever. When The Sims 2 came out I was screaming of happiness so I've moved on to play that game. When The Sims 3 came out I couldn't wait to buy it, and played it for 6 months, then gave up.

Now I'm so thinking of installing it again. The game is addictive as Pet Society congratulations

I love the sims!

my son has sims 3 on his pc and I'm forever going in and messing around on it lol...luckily he doesnt mind..he even asks me for help with decorating Laughing

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
I love the sims!

my son has sims 3 on his pc and I'm forever going in and messing around on it lol...luckily he doesnt mind..he even asks me for help with decorating Laughing

When I install it again, I'll help you both with decorating Laughing

my cousins gave me the sims cd and all of it's extensions loong time ago.. unfortunately, i didn't have a good computer that could run it

when sims 2 came out, my brother got it, and i played it day and night Laughing
i had every single extenion, and knew all cheats (god bless ctrl+shift+C+motherlode, and then copy, paste, paste, paste, paste, paste, paste.. Laughing )
i always get addicted to it during thesummer, when i have nothingelsefun to do Laughing
last summer, i was playing sims 2 like crazy, and i had a family that i created just as a man and a women..
later they had kids, and their kids had kids, and the kids of the kids, also had kids and so on.. and i think it had about 8 generations Laughing

personally, i'm not fascinated by sims 3.... sims 2 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beter!!!
i'm thinking about installing it again now too :)along with the pet, college, and that extension where you get vampires and verewolves and zombies, and stuff... Laughing

.....to create a twilight family

you can get a vampires and warewolfs extension?????

OMG hyperventilating here!! Have to go see if my son is still awake to ask him if he wants it Laughing

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
my cousins gave me the sims cd and all of it's extensions loong time ago.. unfortunately, i didn't have a good computer that could run it

when sims 2 came out, my brother got it, and i played it day and night Laughing
i had every single extenion, and knew all cheats (god bless ctrl+shift+C+motherlode, and then copy, paste, paste, paste, paste, paste, paste.. Laughing )
i always get addicted to it during thesummer, when i have nothingelsefun to do Laughing
last summer, i was playing sims 2 like crazy, and i had a family that i created just as a man and a women..
later they had kids, and their kids had kids, and the kids of the kids, also had kids and so on.. and i think it had about 8 generations Laughing

personally, i'm not fascinated by sims 3.... sims 2 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beter!!!
i'm thinking about installing it again now too :)along with the pet, college, and that extension where you get vampires and verewolves and zombies, and stuff... Laughing

.....to create a twilight family

Laughing x 1 000 000 for this post!!! Laughing
If only the motherlode `thing` could exist in PS Laughing

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:

OMG hyperventilating here!! Have to go see if my son is still awake to ask him if he wants it Laughing

Sims 2 Laughing

I loved Sims 2 and all its expansions. Sims3 is great, it has wonderful graffics and you can change textures, patterns and colours in everything, but I don't play it as much as I played Sims 2.

lea75 wrote:

hmm.. well, for the special sims, i think you get them like this:

Vampires - Nightlife
Werevolves - Pets
Witches and Warlocks - Apartment life
Bon Voyage - Bigfoot
Seasons - Plantsims
University - Zombies
Open for busines - Robots

..okay, i admit it, iust googled it Laughing

@lazar LMAO you can't do it in PS? jk

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
lea75 wrote:

hmm.. well, for the special sims, i think you get them like this:

Vampires - Nightlife
Werevolves - Pets
Witches and Warlocks - Apartment life
Bon Voyage - Bigfoot
Seasons - Plantsims
University - Zombies
Open for busines - Robots

..okay, i admit it, iust googled it Laughing

@lazar LMAO you can't do it in PS? jk

I've never installed Apartment life

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
I loved Sims 2 and all its expansions. Sims3 is great, it has wonderful graffics and you can change textures, patterns and colours in everything, but I don't play it as much as I played Sims 2.

Yes yes yes, Sims 2 is way much better congratulations I've also voted on my own poll for Sims 2 Smile

Lazar wrote:

apartment life is one of my favorites, because you get the belladona cove, and it's the best neighbourhood.

i don't like the pleasentview, or strangetown... pleasentview is just old Laughing it has all of the sims 1 families (not all, but most)
and strangetown, because of the aliens, and bella... yeah. i hate bella

but belladona cove and riverblossom hills are great Laughing

i once had all extensioins except the kitchen and bathroom, garden and mansion, and freetime...

my bro and i were total sims addicts Laughing we had all kinds of extensions, and cheats, and we knew all tricks.. i forgot the most tho.. i have to install it again!

Lazar wrote:
Yes yes yes, Sims 2 is way much better congratulations I've also voted on my own poll for Sims 2 Smile

I've only played Sims 3 so cant really compare it to the others Ashamed

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
Lazar wrote:

apartment life is one of my favorites, because you get the belladona cove, and it's the best neighbourhood.

i don't like the pleasentview, or strangetown... pleasentview is just old Laughing it has all of the sims 1 families (not all, but most)
and strangetown, because of the aliens, and bella... yeah. i hate bella

but belladona cove and riverblossom hills are great Laughing

i once had all extensioins except the kitchen and bathroom, garden and mansion, and freetime...

my bro and i were total sims addicts Laughing we had all kinds of extensions, and cheats, and we knew all tricks.. i forgot the most tho.. i have to install it again!

I've spent hours on youtube searching for cheats and got them all. Now I only remember the motherload one Laughing
My fave extension was nightlife congratulations CAARS

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
Lazar wrote:

I've only played Sims 3 so cant really compare it to the others Ashamed

Sims 3 saves lots of money comparing to Sims 2... Sims 2 has extensions. LOTS OF THEM... I am not in the course so I think that Sims 3 doesn't have them... Well all extensions cost money so if Sims 2 has lots of them then lots of money would be spent. And that's why I hate that game. But I love it because everything is simple, unlike Sims 3 Laughing

I had Sims 2 before I got a new computer, but I lost the disc and I don't want to buy it Sad

Guest Guest
Mangoberri wrote:
I had Sims 2 before I got a new computer, but I lost the disc and I don't want to buy it Sad

Oooow Jeanie I hope you'll find it

I played Sims, Sims 2 and Sims 3, and I must say that I loved Sims 2 best. Sims 3 is just waaaaay too... self-sustaining for me. I don't like the part where I can't get into community areas! XD

Guest Guest
Eris Constance wrote:
I played Sims, Sims 2 and Sims 3, and I must say that I loved Sims 2 best. Sims 3 is just waaaaay too... self-sustaining for me. I don't like the part where I can't get into community areas! XD

LMAO I totally agree Laughing

I'm like you Lazar, I grew up with The Sims! I loved the first Sims, had all the extensions for it - so much fun and then got Sims 2 and now Sims 3. I prefer Sims 3 the most to be honest, there's so much more you can do with the skills and stuff! I want the extensions for it now lol but my dad's comp (which its installed on) is on a go slow at the moment though so can't play it Sad lol.

Guest Guest
CharlotteLouise wrote:
I'm like you Lazar, I grew up with The Sims! I loved the first Sims, had all the extensions for it - so much fun and then got Sims 2 and now Sims 3. I prefer Sims 3 the most to be honest, there's so much more you can do with the skills and stuff! I want the extensions for it now lol but my dad's comp (which its installed on) is on a go slow at the moment though so can't play it Sad lol.

That's it! I am going to look for the CD somewhere here and find it Laughing
Sims 3 is gonna be back!! congratulations

good luck with that! Laughing

*runs away to look for her sims 2 CD*

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
good luck with that! Laughing

*runs away to look for her sims 2 CD*

*runs away as well* ... Darn I can't find it

Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Wooow for Sims 3! congratulationsLaughing Hope you found your CD!
You've made me want to play it now but I can't Sad because I'm at my boyfriend's house at the moment lol ohwell maybe play it tomorrow instead Laughing

Guest Guest
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

You've made me want to play it now but I can't Sad because I'm at my boyfriend's house at the moment lol ohwell maybe play it tomorrow instead Laughing

Fill me in of the gameplay, I've totally forgot it Laughing

Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

It's basically the same as Sims 2..... Laughing
I like the fact we can catch butterflies and stuff & go fishing! congratulations

Guest Guest
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

It's basically the same as Sims 2..... Laughing
I like the fact we can catch butterflies and stuff & go fishing! congratulations

I remember that Laughing I've caught all rare and almost all common butterflies except the most common one
Laughing

Can't remember what I've caught Laughing but I'm sure I haven't caught the rare ones yet Sad I was trying to get my gardening skill to the maximum level first congratulations

Guest Guest
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Can't remember what I've caught Laughing but I'm sure I haven't caught the rare ones yet Sad I was trying to get my gardening skill to the maximum level first congratulations

I remember finding the money tree seed! The 1st stage was the little plant. The 2nd was the tree with coins, and the 3rd was the money tree Laughing I've also lived in a house outside of town. And yea, the bad part was that I've needed to set the low quality because my comp lagged a lot. I think it won't now, considering all the work repairman done 3 months ago congratulations ..

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Sim2 is is the best. Sims 1has really horrible graphics and sims 3...Well i just hate it...Its horrible...Sims 2 rules all!

Totally agree. Too bad I've uninstalled it all Sad But now I'm going to install Sims 3 Smile

Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

I remember finding the money tree seed! The 1st stage was the little plant. The 2nd was the tree with coins, and the 3rd was the money tree Laughing I've also lived in a house outside of town. And yea, the bad part was that I've needed to set the low quality because my comp lagged a lot. I think it won't now, considering all the work repairman done 3 months ago congratulations ..

Don't think I've found a money tree seed yet (didn't even know there was one! Laughing ) but I remember Sims 2 had a money plant we could buy to put in our house that our sims could collect the money from each day Laughing
Same here, I couldn't run Sims 3 on my laptop because it was sooooooo slow and laggy even on the lowest quality settings but it worked fine on my dad's pc so use that instead : )
Oooh good, fingers crossed it works now! Did you find your Sims 3 CD?

Guest Guest
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Don't think I've found a money tree seed yet (didn't even know there was one! Laughing ) but I remember Sims 2 had a money plant we could buy to put in our house that our sims could collect the money from each day Laughing
Same here, I couldn't run Sims 3 on my laptop because it was sooooooo slow and laggy even on the lowest quality settings but it worked fine on my dad's pc so use that instead : )

No not yet. Sad I am going to Belgrade (our capital city) now, see you

Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Ohh ok, hope you find it!

Guest Guest
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Lazar wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Ohh ok, hope you find it!
This photo is making me search again I've just googled it

Ok, to say the true I never played it! I think I'm that one who doesn't do that when everybody around me does and it's soo fashionable...
I have never read harry poter, never seen his movies, never read twilight and never saw movies too... So, it's hard for me to say, but I think all of them are interessting

Same here Agne, I've never read the Harry Potter books or seen any of the movies of them or seen any of the Twilight films or read the books. It's good to be different to everyone else : )

I love the Sims. I want to buy the Nightlife and Pets Expansion. I must ask my friend to return it. I just have to say some funny things in Sims 2:
When Marie(My Sim) Makes a meal for herself to eat and there is a guest somebody calls on the phone. Marie leaves the food to answer the phone, and then every time the guest comes and steals my food.
In Sims Seasons when it was winter a Penguin passed by the house.
And when I make a meal for guests my brother's sim (Ben) Always leaves house in the Kitchen (HOW DARE HE?!?!?!)
In PS2:
Once I was playing and neighbours came to visit. ONe neighbour grabbed food from the fridge.I left him for Marie to learn to cook. When I got back there was water on the floor and an Urn( Why must this always happen?)
And much much more.

P.S. Lazar that bug on your siggy, I thought there was a real bug on my computer. Ashamed