Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melodia_du_Xaviere

things u're addicted to

do u have things that u are addicted to??
such as charms or other things..
I have one..
I have a charm bracelet, and I'm addicted to it..
do u have any??

phone strap!! LaughingLaughing
and charm! love:
And something sweet/food thingy (I have a bunch of that collection! Laughing )

I just really love to collect stuff Smile

I collect elephants ...mostly tuskers. Have around 100 of them and lots of cuddly ones bought by my children/grandchildren over the years.

art :p
Everyday I always make something. Although I always make ugly things : /

some pic of the thing I addicted to Laughing

food collection

smaller item I store it in the box/case

My favorite Key chain and phone strap

My 2 lovely teddy

Thank you lucky congratulationscongratulations
I love them all

I also collect many sticker (maybe I'll post the pic someday, I'm lazy right now Laughing

I collect mobile phones congratulations every time a new one comes out I want it lol
but i also love anything to do with Twilight lmao
Oh and I also collect anything chinese! congratulations
basically Im a horder lmao

I'm adicted to internet. I cannot stand one day without checking my mail or visiting some websites >.<

Ursula wrote:
I'm adicted to internet. I cannot stand one day without checking my mail or visiting some websites >.
Same as me!! Laughing
If I cannot open internet in my PC, I'll try to open it in my phone!!

OMG Serenity teddies are soo cute!!!!

@Agne
Thank you very much!! congratulationscongratulations
I don't cuddle them too much because I'm afraid they'll easily become dirty Laughing

@serenity: the phone strap at pict. 3 is from bunga, isn't it?? It was 20000 rupiahs and I thought it cost to much, so I didn't buy it.. haha
I more thing I addicted to: (you can say that I'm crazy) maths..

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
@serenity: the phone strap at pict. 3 is from bunga, isn't it?? It was 20000 rupiahs and I thought it cost to much, so I didn't buy it.. haha

Yes!!
Are this still available to at your place? and are there any different style (I mean the glass tube) beside this one?
At here, It's already out of stock and when I buy, there are only 3 stock left and 2 different style (this one and 'I love you' capsule but the water is yellowish so I don't buy it >I forgot how much that it's cost Laughing

wow...
I love math but I don't addicted to it (Senior High school is so hard! )

-Serenity- wrote:

Yes!!
Are this still available to at your place? and are there any different style (I mean the glass tube) beside this one?
At here, It's already out of stock and when I buy, there are only 3 stock left and 2 different style (this one and 'I love you' capsule but the water is yellowish so I don't buy it >I forgot how much that it's cost Laughing

wow...

I don't know.. maybe there are still some left.. well, I always visit 4 same shops each time I go shopping (stroberi, heartwarmer, naughty and bunga) and I always remember things that I think was cute.. haha
yeah.. senior high maths is hard!! I'm still 9th grade, but I already learn some incluiding matrix and logarithm.. and THEY ARE DAMN FRUSTATING..
haha

-Serenity- wrote:

Yes!!

wow...

I don't know.. maybe there are still some left.. well, I always visit 4 same shops each time I go shopping (stroberi, heartwarmer, naughty and bunga) and I always remember things that I think was cute.. haha
yeah.. senior high maths is hard!! I'm still 9th grade, but I already learn some incluiding matrix and logarithm.. and THEY ARE DAMN FRUSTATING..
haha

I even haven't start learn the logarithm!!
You sure you don't stressed learning all these? You're still 9th grade you now

Okay, Don't of topic Laughing
or we'll being warn by the mod.

Btw..
Can you show us your charm bracelet collection?

I am addicted to Pet Society!!!!
(and its Tiddly Winks fault!)

I am addicted to Pet Society.I never knew such a thing could be possible lol

I am addicted to cats :......... not sure of what else.

congratulations

Guest Guest

I collect Pokemon.... LMAO and while i don't buy them or anything i still have my game cards (Yu Gi oh LMAO) and anime-based keychains or anything cute and miniature..

but then i'm addicted to drawing.

@serenity: it's not a collection.. it is a really special bracelet (at least for me) which each leontin mark each achievment I've got (in math olympiad ofcourse.. haha) congratulations

@serenity: it's not a collection.. it is a really special bracelet (at least for me) which each leontin mark each achievment I've got (in math olympiad ofcourse.. haha) congratulations

I see...
The medal! LaughingLaughing

my charm bracelet and her lovely box.. I made the box myself... It looks like the pink ribbon hat from win or lose box I think...

my charm bracelet.. every single charms = one mark for one achievement I've got in math olymp.. I called her Nympth (I dunno why..) that's why I called her as 'she'

some plushie collection of mine!!! when I'm looking for a doll the first thing I check is the fur.. the softest the better!!! so they are all nice to cuddle!! hee hee...
I don't post my collection of math books here.. you might hate me... haha congratulationsLaughing

I'm addicted to singing. If I didn't sing, I would probably explode. I'm addicted to tea and suffer withdrawl headaches if I don't get my caffeine on time. And yes, I'm addicted to manga but I don't spend money on it. That's all I can think of right now. If you changed the question to things I'm obsessed with, that's a whole other story.

my charm bracelet and her lovely box.. I made the box myself... It looks like the pink ribbon hat from win or lose box I think...

my charm bracelet.. every single charms = one mark for one achievement I've got in math olymp.. I called her Nympth (I dunno why..) that's why I called her as 'she'

some plushie collection of mine!!! when I'm looking for a doll the first thing I check is the fur.. the softest the better!!! so they are all nice to cuddle!! hee hee...
I don't post my collection of math books here.. you might hate me... haha congratulationsLaughing

The box is so beautiful!!

-Serenity- wrote:

The box is so beautiful!!

Thank you!! LaughingLaughing
must change something.. I BOUGHT a plain black box, then I DECORATED it... haha
It's hard to measure the box leght.. so I prefer decorating the box.. haha

Teddy Bears and DVDs (I'm a classic film nut, and have all the movies with Gene Wilder collected, and a collection of Danny Kaye films).

My teddy bear collection has over 800 teddy bears and I was interviewed once for 'The Christian Science Monitor' a couple of years ago and one of my quotes made it into the magazine. congratulations