Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agne

I was too scared... Love you, guys!

I can't send gift or message, I can't save the game, what should I do??????????????

I don't know Can be that I received a hacked item?????????????

Agne wrote:

Then you should receive some kind of advise from Playfish when you try to enter. I cannot log into PS either, but I haven't done anything, so I think they must be doing something.

Ursula wrote:
Agne wrote:

Then you should receive some kind of advise from Playfish when you try to enter. I cannot log into PS either, but I haven't done anything, so I think they must be doing something.

I'm so afraid.......... I have sent only 5 gifts... I'm sooooooo scared

I kept having a message pop up telling me save failed while I was decorating...but I ignored it and then when I did try to save the game, it saved perfectly Smile

dont worry hun, I think it's probably just a glich xx

im playing my daughters account too just a while and i cant save either...but after 15 minutes it saved...

[quote="Agne"]

Ursula wrote:
I'm so afraid.......... I have sent only 5 gifts... I'm sooooooo scared

Don't be scared, hun. You know there is a lot of issues in PS, it can be anything. Just relax and don't panic!

I went off without saving. The loaded the game... Everything is fine! Thanks for support
Just when there so many talking about items that stops the game I was soo scared... I'm so happy everything's ok now! I love you, guys...

I am confused too. I was on last night digging and having trouble. It kept giving me a save failed when I would dig. Sometimes closing the game with the message. Now I cant get in at all!! And It is a white screen with just advertisements. It scares me!! Isnt a white screen supposed to be bad? Like banned? I sure hope not1 I havent done anything bad. It just HAS to be a glitch. I hate all this craziness lately

you shouldn't have been too scared... It happen to me almost each time I logged on ps... so i ignore it.. I don't have problems sending gifts, but save always failed... and what's really bad, is that it took me at least 1 hour to log on...

Hell-o Clarice wrote:
Yay! Its fine now Smile

Yay, Clarice is ok now!

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
you shouldn't have been too scared... It happen to me almost each time I logged on ps... so i ignore it.. I don't have problems sending gifts, but save always failed... and what's really bad, is that it took me at least 1 hour to log on...

OMG... That's the real time wasting!

Well yes, be patient lol congratulations I can't wait 30 secs when my game loads, I'm npot talking about 40 mins... OMG Laughing

I wish I could help you, but we can't change our pcs lol congratulationsLaughing
Good luck!