Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

Winner Announced!!!

Hi guys!!!! Sorry for being absent so long but i have been wrapped up in Happy Pets (because of Yvette!!! LOL) and also had a new puppy called Ted so he has been taking up ALL my spare time... He's hard work!!!!

Anyway... I've popped on to give some stuff away as i have loads of stuff in my chest and none of it is being used!

I have decided it will be just ONE winner for the loot and all you have to do to win this booty is answer this one question...

1. When i was at school... which part did i play in Romeo and Juliet?

The loot on offer is too long to list so who ever wins will get a mad gift bomb of random stuff!!!!

I miss you all loads x

I'm going to go for the obvious and say Juliet...but want to state that any thing sent will be used as prizes for the group xx

I'm going to guess Lady Capulet as I have noooooo idea Laughing
Good luck to everyone who enters though & thanks for such a great competition! congratulations

Which part of the book or which character?

If it's a part of the book, I would say the end. If it's a character, I'm going to say... Romeo! Laughing

I'll let this run until tomorrow morning... then whoever is the first one on the thread with the right answer will win!

Lisa... if you need some prizes for stuff i can send you some stuff over.. my chest is busting at the seams!

Ursula wrote:
Which part of the book or which character?

If it's a part of the book, I would say the end. If it's a character, I'm going to say... Romeo! Laughing

Character

Guest Guest
Lady Montague!?!?! LMFAO

speaking of shakespear.. my fave story from him is hamlet.. 0_0

though R&J is my second fave.

Well..since most of the "main" and "female" characters have been covered..i'll go for
MERCUTIO congratulations

for me, i guess u played the role of Caroline Montague Ashamed

Wow....I have no idea what other characters there are in Romeo and Juliet...so I'm just gonna go with Capulet??XD

A dog!! I know how that feels~ They are like babies!!

Guest Guest
I think maybe you played... Rosaline

Woooo! Thanks for all the entries... i did infact play.. THE NURSE so congrats KASI!!! Bomb is on its way shortly

yeaaayyyy ..thank you Ames. I think a lot of the items will find their way into kasi's shop !!!

OMG ... so many parcels ...thank you once again Ames. They are much appreciated xx