Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Vampire Eric's Garden of Eden - Congrats CharlotteLouise!!!

CC trees not included. Please choose from this tree list. All seeds are from normal seeds except for one :-P
 trees_10.jpg

OPEN!!

*on a side note*
i'm going to be out most of this week until next monday so if i don't respond to your question(s) right away that is the reason.
thanks for your patience in advance ~smorkle

Guest Guest

My guess is: Beehive tree, Apple tree (obviously Laughing), Pine tree, Orange tree, Cupcake tree, Strawberry shortcake tree, Cherry tree, Chestnut tree, Stone Pine tree.

Amazing comp. congratulations

Guest Guest
I think...
Apple Tree, Papaya Tree, Chestnut Tree, Apple Tree, Behive Tree, Apple Tree, Orange Tree, Cupcake Tree, Banana Tree.

apple tree, banana tree, orange tree, cherry tree, sakura tree, beehive tree, strawberry shortcake tree, orange tree, cupcake tree congratulations

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm
Sparkie thinks Erics Garden of Eden will contain:
Cherry Tree, Stone Pine Tree,
chestnut Tree, Pine Tree,
Beehive Tree, Sakura Tree,
Cupcake Tree, Papaya Tree and, last but not least....
Stawberry Shortcake Tree Smile

Cool comp!!~congratulations I'm gonna try it out!^^

Let's see, my guess is banana tree, apple tree, orange tree, coconut tree, beehive tree, papaya tree, palm tree, cupcake tree, orange tree!!

congratulations

I believe it would be.
behive tree
papaya tree
sakura tree
stone pine tree
pine tree
coconut tree
banana tree
apple tree
orange tree

Chestnut Tree
Papaya Tree
Apple Tree
Beehive Tree
Sakura Tree
Banana Tree
Apple Tree
Coconut Tree
Banana Tree

mim thinks the garden will contain[
coconut tree
apple tree
banana tree
cherry tree
apple tree
strawberry short cake tree
chestnut tree
beehive tree
pine tree

strawberry short cake tree
cherry tree
Apple Tree
Coconut Tree
behive tree
love cherries tree
eco tree
blue chocolate easter tree
sakura tree

Message from Smorkle

*** I just wanted to remind everyone that I have no control as to which trees are going to grow and remember that sometimes there is more than one of the same tree. If any of you want to edit your answers, feel free to change them up until the close of this comp***

Lucky Strike wrote:
question.. can it be 2 of the same tree in our answers? Smile

yes, it can be 2 or more cuz remember the trees just grow randomly how ever they want.

Lucky Strike wrote:
i edited the original post so there won't be more than 1 and get's confusing... Is that alright? congratulations

fabulous! that is perfect. multiple posts would be too confusing so it's perfect that you edited your original post. i'm also going to stick my note onto the first post.

my guees is: apple tree, orange tree, cocunut tree, apple trre, beehive tree, cupcake tree, banana tree, orange tree, papaya tree

My guess: Cherry tree, orange tree, pine tree, coconut tree, cherry tree, beehive tree, stone pine tree, chestnut tree, banana tree

My guess is:

Cherry Tree,Apple Tree,Banana Tree,Cupcake Tree,Beehive Tree,Apple Tree,Orange Tree,Orange Tree,Chestnut Tree....

hope i will guess some......AMAZING competition Sorkle....thank you...........

Hmm...
banana tree, orange tree, orange tree, Apple tree, coconut tree, strawberry shortcake tree, Cherry tree, beehive tree, Stone pine tree Smile

hi everyone! this comp is officially closed.
i'm heading on over to eric's house to see what he's grown.
any edits made after this post will be disqualified.

Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters

Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters
Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters

You got 7 out of 9 correct!!!!!!!!

edit 9/14:
cherry tree picnic prize delivered.

smorkle wrote:
Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters

Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters
Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters

CONGRATULATIONS CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!! I actually got 6 correct! It's such a miracle!!congratulations

Congratz Charlotte for guessing 7 of them!Smile

Sanakan wrote:

you all did really really well! i don't think i could have ever guessed as many as you did!!!

smorkle wrote:

edit 9/14:
cherry tree picnic prize delivered.

Thankyou sooooooooooo much Jeanie!!! I never imaged I'd win and I was having a bit of a down-day feeling sad but when I logged onto PS today and saw the gift it just really cheered me up and made my day! So thankyou again
+1 rep added for your kindness and generosity : )
and thankyou to everyone who said congrats to me hehe

i'm glad you liked the prize charlotte. i'm sorry you were having a down day babe

Agne wrote:
Thanks smorkle soo much for tree fertilizer!!!

you're welcome. everyone deserved a prize this time. all very good guesses!!!

smorkle wrote:
Agne wrote:
Thanks smorkle soo much for tree fertilizer!!!

you're welcome. everyone deserved a prize this time. all very good guesses!!!

Now I'm trying to get sakura tree with work online!

smorkle wrote:
Sanakan wrote:

you all did really really well! i don't think i could have ever guessed as many as you did!!!

Lol~ It was actually all random guesses! Didn't know it worked so well~ Thanks for the consolation prize smorkle! congratulations

smorkle wrote:
i'm glad you liked the prize charlotte. i'm sorry you were having a down day babe

I did thankyou, it really cheered me up Thankyou again hun and I'm happy again now

Sanakan wrote:
Lol~ It was actually all random guesses! Didn't know it worked so well~ Thanks for the consolation prize smorkle! congratulations

I put complete random guess aswell Laughing I never imagined I'd win!

Guest Guest

OMG thank you so much for the tree fertilizer!!