Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Renny's Art Gallery [New Pic 10/15/10] - Hallowenny

Guest Guest
hm... i feel so terribly conceited wanting to post my art up, but i feel a little willing to show some random pics.. i only really post pics on one forum and you have to join it in order to see them.. not sure if anyone would want to do that though...!

so i guess.. i'll randomly post pics here..? if anyone is interested in seeing them..i hope it be okay to post some of my art here.. hopefully it'll be interesting for you guys.. ! most of my pictures are drawn with pencil first, then i scan them and color via Photoshop using a tablet. some rare occasions i will draw straight from the PC.

i'll have random pics posted every few days or in a week here.. i hope you enjoy them.. some are older images, some are new..

10/15/10

Some of you guys prob seen this in FB and as my icon here... here is PS Renny and her halloweeny-ness. XD didn;t draw her legs since i was lazy.. ehehe. she sorta looks like a wraith though w/o the legs LMFAO. drawn straight in the PC!

Guest Guest
Original Art

Guest Guest
Sketches and Doodles

Guest Guest
Fanart

some of you have already seen some art i done like for Tiddly Winks and Ames, which i'm glad many have liked .. for those who have not seen them yet, here they are: (click the thumbnails for full image!)

i hope to draw more pets soon when i have time..

Guest Guest
Special Thanks

would love to thank Ames for asking me for my first 'commission' of her pet, although i drew it more as a gift . I also thank Tiddly Winks for the same thing as well...

hope to draw some few more pets soon.. some i have in mind but i won't tell yet!

Guest Guest
reserved5

Guest Guest

You are extremely talented!!!

AMAZING.........i am artist too.......will post some of my art's later maybe............can you do Art for me.....i will pay you of cors .......xD

Guest Guest

Lazaar! thank you~

hehe Pedja! i wish i can draw a little something for everyone here, but alas.. school comes first. i only got enough time to draw for myself which isn't often either. Sad

LOOK at you go, Riuna.... those are incredible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the animal with the flower head band and the wings... that is so creative and beautiful. The colors are so beautifully detailed.
Are you going to art school?
Can't wait to see more, from your creative mind

Guest Guest
kiviern04 wrote:
LOOK at you go, Riuna.... those are incredible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the animal with the flower head band and the wings... that is so creative and beautiful. The colors are so beautifully detailed.
Are you going to art school?
Can't wait to see more, from your creative mind

i don't go to art school... i draw as a hobby.. and hehe that one you mentioned was tiddly wink's pet! Laughing

i'm glad you guys enjoy the pics so far..

Wow, you indeed communicate feelings with your drawings
The face of the guy is perfect, the bugs, the round thing like earthglobe with a face inside, everything is perfect drawed
Those two pets are great, they were converted to art
congratz
congratulations

Guest Guest
sinenomine wrote:
Wow, you indeed communicate feelings with your drawings
The face of the guy is perfect, the bugs, the round thing like earthglobe with a face inside, everything is perfect drawed
Those two pets are great, they were converted to art
congratz
congratulations

the round thing is indeed a globe.. and the bugs are fireflies. i'm glad the picture conveys emotion from it; it's one of my main goals in drawing.

Guest Guest

haha new pic posted for today...!

Guest Guest
Guest wrote:
You are extremely talented!!!

now i know who this was... thank you lazar..

Guest Guest
sinenomine wrote:

I am speechless with rennyrensaur

riuna im a fun of ur work u know it................. u r so talented congrats

i love your work!! its beautiful how the colors blend. you really have talent. hope to see more drawings.. maybe even a few more pets ♥️

Guest Guest

Esperia - thank you so much.. i love every fan i can get..

Bonnie - hehe i actually don't wanna do art for a job.. but i have many personal goals i hope to achieve with my art... thank you for your support

Lucky - i'm glad you like it LS..

Guest Guest

Hanna - thank you hanna! i'm glad you like it! and i hope to draw more pets too Laughing i'm glad you like the coloring..

Marvic - thank you so much

Guest Guest
posted my icon, haha!

You're so talented. I really envy you, each time I try to draw something I make a mess Laughing

Guest Guest
-Serenity- wrote:
Amazing draw!! I like it
What did you use to color the picture? Watercolor?

Thanks LS, hanna, spooky and others! i hope to make more time to draw other pets then just my own.

Serenity - i wrote on top it's drawn on PC, but for specifics i used photoshop.