Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

the Mayor is now our friend!

Recommended Posts

He only wants us to buy things. He resembles to a car seller

And not a trusty one!!! Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol! This cracked me up!

I guess The Mayor needed to have a word with Hideeni!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kokonee wrote:
lol! This cracked me up!

I guess The Mayor needed to have a word with Hideeni!!!


Loool thats funny! Gossiping =P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess we all have to be on our best behvior now that he is friends with all of us...
I wonder if we could give him suggestions and /or frustrations
hhhmmmmmmmmmm???? i wonder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiviern04 wrote:
Guess we all have to be on our best behvior now that he is friends with all of us...
I wonder if we could give him suggestions and /or frustrations
hhhmmmmmmmmmm???? i wonder

I didn't see the usual "leave a message" icon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kokonee wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
Guess we all have to be on our best behvior now that he is friends with all of us...
I wonder if we could give him suggestions and /or frustrations
hhhmmmmmmmmmm???? i wonder

I didn't see the usual "leave a message" icon



tee hee.... i was hoping we could do that.... it is my wish we could do that so we have it easier to communicate with playfish.... tee hee...
sorry if I made it sound like this does happen. It does not...it is just my dream and demented mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mayor will show new items in rooms. I can't wait for him to have every possible room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like your arrows smorkle! Laughing

I did saw him!!! I hope he will change his house every week!!! And what is it with the unlocked room?? :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ursula wrote:
He only wants us to buy things. He resembles to a car seller

And not a trusty one!!! Laughing


he's a total car salesman!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't understand why is a "he", if it was a "she" (pink):

 imagen20.png

I took that pic when maintenance was over Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Falcor wrote:
he turned blue now

probably because some pet has his/her hands around his/her throat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kokonee wrote:
Falcor wrote:
he turned blue now

probably because some pet has his/her hands around his/her throat!


lol! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ursula wrote:
Hohoho, the mayor is on maintenance Laughing

 imagen25.png


Yuki visited his house a little while ago and his Nannybot was down. Laughing I hope she's up and running again after his maintenance is over. Nannybot makes it so much easier to keep Yuki fed.

Edit: Nannybot is not working. No more free meals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a pervert, OMG!!! He even pretends not to be one! Who could believe him with THAT look in his eyes???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not only is he a little pervy, he's soooo strange.
i decided to drop him a note to tell him to recharge his nannybot and he wrote me back saying this:

 letter12.jpg

so i went back and left him another note asking why he's sending me strange letters and he sent me this:

 letter13.jpg

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Smorkle, I think he has a crush on you. Probably, he has a crush on every pet... Run, run for your life!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@ursula,
like you said before, i think that's why he likes to lurk around people's houses dressed as hideeni!! go by and drop him a note...hee heee. it's kind of funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smorkle wrote:
@ursula,
like you said before, i think that's why he likes to lurk around people's houses dressed as hideeni!! go by and drop him a note...hee heee. it's kind of funny.

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what happens if you leave the mayor a gift?
can you even do that?

im going to try it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just sent the gift to the mayor. i sent a papaya Laughing
and right away he answered tell me that he knew just the place to put it



mr. mayor its koo koo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Falcor wrote:
just sent the gift to the mayor. i sent a papaya Laughing
and right away he answered tell me that he knew just the place to put it



mr. mayor its koo koo


Laughing the same happened to me!!! i send him a hallowwen lollipop!

how are u falcor? i have miss u!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.