Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Are you a cat or dog person??

And I mean mainly... You may like both but you MUST prefer one of the 2 if you only could pick one or the other..

Well not big surprise here I'm a CAT person! Laughing

Im a dog person xD, i have a puppy (not so puppy) named Gaia,i love her! and before her i had one named Tara but she died from a blood infection almost one year ago =(.

Gaia? That's a beautifull name Smile
My dad had a dog named Tara! And I understand... My cat (my first one) died almost a year ago..

I couldnt choose one sorry Ashamed

I've had cats as well as a dog and loved them both....but I only like big dogs, not a big fan of ankle biters (little dogs lol)

yes Gaia like the mother Earth =D, she even has her colors, green eyes, white and brown hair, even tho we didnt knew her when we decide the name!

Im sry about your cat, i cried a lot when Tara died she only spent 1 moth with us, but i loved her.
You have a cat now? i want to see her/him!

lea75 wrote:
I couldnt choose one sorry Ashamed

I've had cats as well as a dog and loved them both....but I only like big dogs, not a big fan of ankle biters (little dogs lol)

hehe! it's a tough question Smile ankle biters! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Gabs Giggles wrote:
yes Gaia like the mother Earth =D, she even has her colors, green eyes, white and brown hair, even tho we didnt knew her when we decide the name!

Im sry about your cat, i cried a lot when Tara died she only spent 1 moth with us, but i loved her.
You have a cat now? i want to see her/him!

She sounds really pretty! I had Rocky for... 15 years... I was almost 3-4 years old and i do remember him as a kitty very vividly! Yes, i actually have 2 cats Smile Dominiques which is 9-10 years old and Spooky that we got a few days (1-2 weeks) after Rocky died.. And as of my reaction of his death.. It was not so good.. I don't usually show emotions that much and I really don't like describing it but it was really horrible for me as he put up a fight to live.. He died in screams and basicly in mine and my dads arms (even though we runned like hell to rush him to the vet.. a few minutes after he returned back home from there..) He wanted to be home.. Aaaaanyway... I now have Spooky and here are some really old pics of his (here is a few days/weeks old and now he is almost 1 and like a bear!!! Laughing )

/the-cafe-f3/i-just-got-a-new-caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat-d-d-d-t6700.htm

OMGGG they are beautiful,i love fluffly catsss makes me wanna hug them =). Is sad that your cat died in your arms =(.

I always wanted to have a dog but is not allowed to have pets in our building, but we did it anyway Laughing and when she died i was devastated i wanted her soo long and in one moth she just died. Then two weeks later we started searching for a new one and we found Gaia. Things with her hasnt been easy, she had a multiple surgery, she had an hernia (just like Tara), an eye prolapse and we castrate her because she have a hip deformity that dont require surgery. And also skin allergies we had to remove all her long hair two times!!

had a cat named morris, growing up...he was soo cool.
But once i had kids, and one is highly allergic to cats, we opted for ankle biters...LOL love that name... here are pix of them
IPO ------ he is 4 years old and 6 pounds
 11411.jpg

And Ipo's half brother , Ernie...he is 10 pounds and 6 years old
 11710.jpg

kiviern04 wrote:
had a cat named morris, growing up...he was soo cool.
But once i had kids, and one is highly allergic to cats, we opted for ankle biters...LOL love that name... here are pix of them
IPO ------ he is 4 years old and 6 pounds
 11411.jpg

And Ipo's half brother , Ernie...he is 10 pounds and 6 years old
 11710.jpg

Aww Kivie they are so sweeeet!

Both are seriously sad situation.. But nothing bad comes without something good! Like Spooky Smile

Did you bougth those your dogs or found them? How is Gaia now??

Lucky Strike wrote:
Both are seriously sad situation.. But nothing bad comes without something good! Like Spooky Smile

Did you bougth those your dogs or found them? How is Gaia now??

I bought them, but we have to wait a lot because this breed is apparently uncommon here xD.
Shes great! the surgery was almost two months ago and shes like it never happened. Thankfully her skin allergy is getting better!

Lucky Strike wrote:
Tidd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fluffy caaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!! Wait a sec! Which cat does Stasia have??

That is Stas' fluffy cat. His name is Aberdeen, but he's my adopted nephew cat. Laughing I have already decided that I want a fluffy cat when I get a cat. My mom-in-law gave me an encyclopedia of cats, and the Maine Coon is in that book. So, I am going to get one of those sweet fluffy kitties of my very own someday.

This was Tara:

This is Gaia:

And this is here a couple of weeks ago- Hello Gaia =P

She has the cutest little mouth!!

Gabs: Tara was really a small angel! And Gaia is sooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy to hear she is ok!!! Does she play?? I mean.. dogs do like to play but some more than others..

Tiddly: Main Coon huh?.. It's a very nice bread.. Which others do you like?? And a fluffy cat is a pain!!! Amazing, lovable but a pain to comb and to clean the house and clothes from the hair

Lucky Strike wrote:
Gabs: Tara was really a small angel! And Gaia is sooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy to hear she is ok!!! Does she play?? I mean.. dogs do like to play but some more than others..

Shes a ball of energy!! sometimes she just wont stop running all over the house but mostly she likes to sleep,she so laazy! Shes very feline xD shes always licking her paws or licking people, when shes sleepy she likes to lick people non-stop xD. She even walk like a lion!

Isnt she lazy? xD

Spooky is like that!!! Only Spooky walks like a bear (litterlary!)!!
She does look a biiit lazy in this pic Laughing
She has a good character from what i see!! That's good! And she must really trust and love you to behave like that Smile Not all dogs (or cats for that matter) do Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
gotta go now but i'll be back tomorrow!!! congratulations goodnight all!!!!!!!

Good night, sweetie!!!

My dog was 11-12 years, he died 2 years ago Sad
I miss him so much !!!! He was my baby.. I'd do anything to have him back. :'( I cry thinking about him..

omg, it's a tie! 4 people are dog people and 4 are cat people! :o
i'm a dog person but a cat is ok too..

@ Tiddly: I like big fluffy cats congratulations But I'm mostly a dog person though I prefer big dogs to "ankle biters".

Well, I have to say that I am more a cat, then a dog person.
Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, but cats mean more to me, if that makes sense :-D I would love to get a dog though later, and raise it with cats (I think it is possible if they are both young enough).

Have to admit that I am a dog person...never owned a cat in my life even when I was a kid. At the moment I have a rabbit though, and I LOVE HIM TO BITS!! He is the most awesome pet ever, but if I had a better outdoor area at my house I'd totally have a puppy too Smile

Most certainly a cat person. Momo is even a blue cat...

I guess Im secretly bottling it up. Since my Mr is very allergic to cat hair. Id love to have a cat for real though, maybe someday when I make him less allergic.

Toulouse wrote:
I would love to get a dog though later, and raise it with cats (I think it is possible if they are both young enough).

deffinately possible...I had a dog and 4 cats at the same time

Best thing to do is get the kittenfirst then when it is housetrained bring in a puppy. As long as they are both young they should take really well to each other Smile

i love dogs more than cats congratulations in the Philippines we have dog and he's name is Zach...he's a golden retriever...

lea75 wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
I would love to get a dog though later, and raise it with cats (I think it is possible if they are both young enough).

deffinately possible...I had a dog and 4 cats at the same time

Best thing to do is get the kittenfirst then when it is housetrained bring in a puppy. As long as they are both young they should take really well to each other Smile

Thanks for letting me know, I was thinking of getting them both at the same time, but it makes sense to housetrain the cat!! Thanks!!!

Toulouse wrote:
Well, I have to say that I am more a cat, then a dog person.
Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, but cats mean more to me, if that makes sense :-D I would love to get a dog though later, and raise it with cats (I think it is possible if they are both young enough).

I understand perfectly what you mean.. Smile

lea: lol!!! My aunt had 1 dog and 4 cats at the same time!!!!

Believe it or not, I use to be a dog person. I am still particularly fond of all retrievers as we had a Golden. But....

Cat person!
of course

Guest Guest

i am a kitty person! why do you think renny is a big eared kitty.