Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earwen

A newbie trying to no longer be one =P

Hi everyone, Im not new in using boards but definitely new in trying to see how this PSFC works =). I have seen lots of topics that say that you must have 20 or more post, so I hope I can make it to 20 or more =). If there is a give away thing and I want to give something do I need to wait until I have 20 posts? or can I give it freely? If you would like to add me as your neighboor my fb link is on my account =). Por cierto, hablo español también =).

Hi!welcome =D hope you have a great time here! Theres a lot of halloween competitions right now but you have to have at least 7 days being active of course with 20 or more posts.

Ill add you and by the way, yo tambien hablo español but we must stick to english, theres a spanish corner here but is kind of lonely xD

I'm realy sorry sweetie but you do need to have 20 posts,and to have been a member for at least 7 days to join in, even a giveaway thread. Post in the cafe/ps chat/games and you will soon have the required posts and 7 days will soon fly by.
Can you also please keep to English on the main board .there is a dedicated Spanish section for you to speak in your own language.
Welcome to the group and any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Any admin/mod will be only too pleased to help

welcome earwen! so great to have you here!! i hope you are having a great time so far! as kasi said, you have to have +20 posts AND +7 days membership. but don't worry, frightfest is all month long so you still have plenty of time. it's so easy to get the 20 posts. i'm sure most of us posts around more than 20 posts in one sitting! LOL!!!

if you have any questions, feel free to ask and i'll try to help you the best i can.

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Hi!welcome =D hope you have a great time here! Theres a lot of halloween competitions right now but you have to have at least 7 days being active of course with 20 or more posts.

Ill add you and by the way, yo tambien hablo español but we must stick to english, theres a spanish corner here but is kind of lonely xD

Wow really? Thank u! I didn't know about the Spanish thing =) and I accepted your request =).

smorkle wrote:
welcome earwen! so great to have you here!! i hope you are having a great time so far! as kasi said, you have to have +20 posts AND +7 days membership. but don't worry, frightfest is all month long so you still have plenty of time. it's so easy to get the 20 posts. i'm sure most of us posts around more than 20 posts in one sitting! LOL!!!

if you have any questions, feel free to ask and i'll try to help you the best i can.

Thanks! I joined this site months ago but I was a lil bit shy about using the forum hehe . I will try to keep in track with the posts =). Is there any reason why they ask for more than 20 or 20 posts? Thank u again =)

kasijab wrote:
I'm realy sorry sweetie but you do need to have 20 posts,and to have been a member for at least 7 days to join in, even a giveaway thread. Post in the cafe/ps chat/games and you will soon have the required posts and 7 days will soon fly by.
Can you also please keep to English on the main board .there is a dedicated Spanish section for you to speak in your own language.
Welcome to the group and any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Any admin/mod will be only too pleased to help

Ah thanks, and sorry I didn't know about the Language thing .

earwen wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Thanks! I joined this site months ago but I was a lil bit shy about using the forum hehe . I will try to keep in track with the posts =). Is there any reason why they ask for more than 20 or 20 posts? Thank u again =)

well, i think this is to prevent people from just coming here to get stuff from us. we are all friends here and we gift a lot and have tons of comps and free giveaways so it's kind of sad if someone just comes for that and doesn't stay and get to know us...don't you think? that's my guess... it's not my rule, i'm just here to enforce it like a good little girl LaughingLaughingLaughing

smorkle wrote:
i'm just here to enforce it like a good little girl LaughingLaughingLaughing

Do not listen to her! She's a bad girl! Laughing With a huuuuuuuuuuuuge heart, but a very bad girl, bwahahahahaha

Ursula wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Do not listen to her! She's a bad girl! Laughing With a huuuuuuuuuuuuge heart, but a very bad girl, bwahahahahaha

LaughingLaughingLaughing you called me out!! i'm exposed now!! no more mrs. nice girl! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Ursula wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Hahahahaa =P!! Wow can someone be a bad girl with a huge heart? hehehe well then that's a good quality Smile.

Hey where did u get your signature? they seem soo cool =).

smorkle wrote:
LOL.. the one i have i made. we usually make our own but there are also siggy shops you can get them at... let me get the link for you... hold on.

Thanks =). And isn't hard to make one? hahaha Im not that smart LaughingLaughing

not hard, just practice..but it's so much fun you'll love it.
do you have a program already on your computer? i have PSE 8 but i know that some others here use GIMP or other versions of photoshop.

smorkle wrote:
not hard, just practice..but it's so much fun you'll love it.
do you have a program already on your computer? i have PSE 8 but i know that some others here use GIMP or other versions of photoshop.

Err is that English (jk). Well Im not good with computer programs so I guess I will just buy it =P.

I got past 20 posts without noticing giveaways.. I just offered to give something so good thing I had enough posts:)

earwen wrote:
Hi everyone, Im not new in using boards but definitely new in trying to see how this PSFC works =). I have seen lots of topics that say that you must have 20 or more post, so I hope I can make it to 20 or more =). If there is a give away thing and I want to give something do I need to wait until I have 20 posts? or can I give it freely? If you would like to add me as your neighboor my fb link is on my account =). Por cierto, hablo español también =).

Hello Earwen .. you can check my giveaway thread .. i didnt post a 20 posts rules so you can join Smile Good Luck
Thank you,,
Best Wishes,,
Saif

saifo997 wrote:
earwen wrote:

Hello Earwen .. you can check my giveaway thread .. i didnt post a 20 posts rules so you can join Smile Good Luck
Thank you,,
Best Wishes,,
Saif

Im sorry hun but according to the rules in the Members Giveaway even if you make your own members still must have the minimum of 20+posts (which would make them an active member).
It wont take members long to get the 20+posts.

Gaia - Admin

Hello Earwen.
Welcome to PSFC. I noticed u were asking about posts.... and suggestions on ways to get to 20 for the comps/giveaways.

I suggest u visit the game arcade forum. There are lots of games u can participate in to increase your post count.
Also, posting in the pet society forum , regarding new released items or other topics may help too.

If u get above 20, by tomorrow, feel free to stop by the chat room tomorrow at 1700 PSFC time or 0300 on friday am PSFC time.
There u can chat with a lot of members, and play a quiz where u can win prizes....
hope to see u there and good luck on your posts, my dear

all is well said.. congratulations just a friendly WELCOME!!!!

i hope u enjoy the group and ls any question feel free to ask