Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Happy Halloween

If you overdose on candy you may look like him. Laughing

Just kidding, hope you have a lovely time. That picture always cracks me up, but then again...I'm weird. :bat2:

lol ive just made a VAMPIRE PUMPKIN!! lol with blood on the fangs and everything, will post pictures later lol
We are getting everything ready for the Halloween Party, our first party in our new place congratulations xx

OMG...that is a hilarious pix....

I'm a bit late as well, wishing all a happy halloween. HOpe everyone was safe and had a blast....

we only had 3...count em...3 sets of kids in our neighborhood, and we watched my NFL STEELERS play .... they lost but oh well

Hahaha, Yvette, love that pic!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! I had my share of being afraid for this year :-D

My Halloween was spent in bed this year Sad not fun...the girls didnt even get dressed up this year

lea75 wrote:
My Halloween was spent in bed this year Sad not fun...the girls didnt even get dressed up this year

:pumpkin: SadSadSad :pumpkin:

hope u are feeling better, lisa....

Our Halloween was 100 shades of awesome. This was the first year that we actually got to do something for the day. I dressed as a witch, and we went out with the children of Sven's cousin. We walked the streets and there were children everywhere trick or treating. Some of the people in their neighborhood was having street parties with bon fires were playing music and singing. The children got tons of candy and the people were really great. We had an absolute blast. The cheese hat that Stas sent to us last week, Sven wore and this was a huge hit. Everyone was pointing and children were asking him, 'what are you supposed to be'. Their parents would say 'a slice of cheese'. Laughing

We went back to their house and had pizza and had or lovely 'wheat drinks' (aka beer). It was around 11PM when we left and went back home. We were tired from the exciting evening and immediately went to sleep.