Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PSFC POSTATHON IS HERE!!

PSFC POSTATHON will be starting from Tomorrow morning (Wednesday 3rd)

There are some amazing prizes up for grabs, including cash coin prizes!
And what do you need to do to be in with a chance to win? Simple...you need to post!

After 1 week I will be looking at the post stats, and will find the members (or mods ) with most posts for the week.
The top 10 will then be put into a draw, and the winner will receive 20 cash coins! A runner up will also be drawn and will win 10 cash coins...plus everyone who is in the top 10 weekly posters will win a prize! Its a win, win situation really lol

So get posting, it can be in any part of PSFC...the cafe, jukebox, games, any of the PSFC groups anywhere you like just remember no spam!!

Have fun and good luck!!

wow so sad that i not have to much time to bee in here more but best wish fore the other people

wow, great, Lisa.
but i think i cant really join. i decide not to much use innternet this week, because my assignment is going crazy lately Sad
so, have fun everyone!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
never the less you can both give it a shot! you never know right?? Smile

yes, of course. just wish me luck, Lucky

Well I'm Lucky and I wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

I really hope to see you more Smile I like to see friends of mine here posting AND winning items as well!!! I like to see happy faces!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

i know you're Lucky, that's why i ask you for my luck. LOL

me too, i love to see friend's stories and chat congratulations

widuri wrote:
i know you're Lucky, that's why i ask you for my luck. LOL

me too, i love to see friend's stories and chat congratulations

thank you

a haven't seen you much in a while Smile how are you??? Smile

Lazar wrote:
Good luck everyone.. Smile

thank you LAz!!!!!
if you like stay here and chat a bit with as for as long as you're going to stay Smile just because you're done with ps doesn't mean that you have to go

everyone has a chance to win....you will be suprised just how easy it is to get your post count up lol

Gaiamaiden wrote:
OMG i just noticed Lazar's siggy, I really want a McDonalds now !! xx

Sorry, I couldn't resist putting it up, if it makes you want to grab it, I'll remove it. :pump:

Off topic - how is the baby Gaia, when is the birth date?

I remember the one from last year Laughing I think that winners will be similiar like last year but with new active members ;lol;

Lovely idea, and I'm going to get with it and post lots. Smile Mwahahhaha. Happy posting everyone. Smile Spread the word about the fun times here. It's not hibernation time yet. congratulations

You have the same pet name as a friend of mine !!!!!!!! ( i think i have mentioned that before... not sure though... Ashamed )

Really? I don't think you've mentioned that before, but I have seen someone somewhere with the same pet name...can't for the life of me remember who though

I cant wait to see who will get into the top 10!
And dont forget all of the top 10 posters will win a prize

jennifer wrote:
Really? I don't think you've mentioned that before, but I have seen someone somewhere with the same pet name...can't for the life of me remember who though

maybe.. if they are 2 with the same pet name i'll flip!!!!

lea75 wrote:
I cant wait to see who will get into the top 10!
And dont forget all of the top 10 posters will win a prize

lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! can you post when this ends how many posts those in the top 10 had made????????/// pleeeeeeease?????? pretty please????? *batting eyelashes*

hee hee. i used to love looking at the top 10 posters board before when it was available!!! i can't wait to see who it is either!!!

ok, sooo....who's on? whatcha doing right now (other than having fun on psfc.. ha ha) and what was the last thing you ate????

what's with the food today here???????????? Laughing

I ate arabic pie (i don't how to say it in english it's like really thin bread) with cheese, salad and ham... I could eat stuffed pumpkins (the little green ones... nooooo idea of how they are called) with meat and rice and egg and lemon sauce but i'm toooooo bored to heat them up! Laughing

It will end at midnight (GMT) Tuesday 9th November

And will start in just 45 minutes!!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! although i really wish my today's posts would count LaughingLaughingLaughing

will you post the numbers of posts of the winners too in the end??? Smile

hee hee.. i guess i'm not the only one with food on my mind right now. i just saw the other post that yawo put up! i want some of that lasagna!!

and that's an old picture of me. before my lasix.. that's me with my glasses on trying to look like my hat. tee hee.

edit:
that's a good question lucky. smorkle...i've always like the way it sounded...SMMMMMM-OOOOR-KKKKKKLEEEE!!!!
say it with me... SMMMMMM-OOOOR-KKKKKKLEEEE!!!! LaughingLaughing

I just had a chicken sandwich for lunch...not very interesting but very very tasty Smile Can't wait for the postathon to start...better not post too much now, save them up hahaha
How many posts did the winner make last time?

lasix??

LaughingLaughingLaughing I think the fish is worse than you!!! you looky nice funny!
and as for the name... I never thought of that!!!1 LaughingLaughingLaughing

jennifer wrote:
I just had a chicken sandwich for lunch...not very interesting but very very tasty Smile Can't wait for the postathon to start...better not post too much now, save them up hahaha
How many posts did the winner make last time?

hence me wanting my todays posts to count LaughingLaughingLaughing the more you post the more you want to post if i make any sence!!! Laughing

i have nooooooooo idea... but it would be interesting to know! congratulations

lasix...laser eye surgery to correct my vision. i had really poor vision before and wore glasses since i was in the 3rd grade. now i don't need glasses or contacts anymore and i love it! it was the best thing i did!!

eek, i'm supposed to be studying.... ok, gotta go girls!!

hehe!! a friend of mine has 6 points!!!! i wore her glasses once and i couldn't see a thing... But she wores contacts and i love her Smile hehe!!!

study hard!!!! what are you studying???? good luck!!!!!!!!!

we're having 3 different conversations on 3 different posts!!! Laughing

i used to be -8 and -7.5!!! i was really blind!! i'm studying for a nursing test but you may have already read my answer on bac's counting game... LOL!!!

aouts!!! those were A LOT!!!!

i have! LaughingLaughingLaughing and my answer is there!

will you ever go read or should i call lisa??????????????? -.-

eeek!! no, not the stick!!! LOL!! ok, i know.. i have 8 minutes left before hubby comes. eek!!

tootles my loverly!!!

Yep this has started!!

Good luck everyone,cant wait to see who gets into the top ten! I will post updates on the list, but it can change hour, by hour