Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

#3 overall poster!!!!

I'm sooooo happy!!!! I always wanted to make the top 3 along with lea and gaia!!! As a newbie or even when i first started posting A LOT or even when i became a mod I never thought that i could make it... We had more than 6000-7000 posts difference!!! But look now congratulations Only 2000 apart congratulations Of course now they post quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite lot both of them so I don't think I'll make it but I don't really care!!! All i ever wanted was to be in that top 3 along with THE admin and gaia for some reason!!! Laughing kasi posts veeeeeery much as well but you know.. it's the first 2 names on the list... and they are admins... and i'm there now!!! right bellow them congratulationscongratulationscongratulations I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's litterarly a dream come true!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

And I could NEVER do it without aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of you posting sooooo much and giving me room to post and chat and have fun!!! It's been moooooonths... And I loooove it!!! And I had soooooooooooooo much fun!!!! And I still do!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY DREAM POSSIBLE WITH YOUR POSTS AND TALKS AND CHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for making me so happy in the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Congrats Lucky!!

Laughing I am the unlucky number overall poster.

hinapasha wrote:
Wow! Congrats Anastasia!

thank you!!!! congratulations

jennifer wrote:
Congrats!!! That's awesome!!!

yayyyy me!!!! thank you!!!!!

Mage lvl8 wrote:
grats!!

thank you Laughing

kasijab wrote:
Well done Lucky ...you lil ole chatterbox you Laughing

well... not a complete chatbox... i tend to cattype too so i don't make sence Laughing thank you!!!!

Tromo3 wrote:
Congrats Lucky!!

Laughing I am the unlucky number overall poster.

I looooved it when i was 13!!!! I love that number!!!! congratulations But something tells me you'll be past that soon

Laughing I will past that. Laughing I was waiting for the postathon sO I can post alot so I can be 3rd.

Lucky Strike wrote:
I'm sooooo happy!!!! I always wanted to make the top 3 along with lea and gaia!!! As a newbie or even when i first started posting A LOT or even when i became a mod I never thought that i could make it... We had more than 6000-7000 posts difference!!! But look now congratulations Only 2000 apart congratulations Of course now they post quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite lot both of them so I don't think I'll make it but I don't really care!!! All i ever wanted was to be in that top 3 along with THE admin and gaia for some reason!!! Laughing kasi posts veeeeeery much as well but you know.. it's the first 2 names on the list... and they are admins... and i'm there now!!! right bellow them congratulationscongratulationscongratulations I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's litterarly a dream come true!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

And I could NEVER do it without aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of you posting sooooo much and giving me room to post and chat and have fun!!! It's been moooooonths... And I loooove it!!! And I had soooooooooooooo much fun!!!! And I still do!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY DREAM POSSIBLE WITH YOUR POSTS AND TALKS AND CHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for making me so happy in the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Im so happy for you Anastasia, congrats.. Smile

75657_19.jpg