Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Past Room Of The Week Entries - trip to the meadow

Wow, I'm surprised there are no other entries yet! Come on lets see those beautiful creative rooms you guys!

Here's mine and Yawo's entry this week. Walk down the beautiful Autumn meadow to see Yawo's cozy cottage and stop in for a nice cup of cozy tea or coffee by the fire to relax and chat after a chilly walk in the beautiful calm autumn air.

Here's my entry...A nice simple cosy room....but wait, what's that? OH NO!!!! The chicks have come in the house and are pecking at the carpet! Naughty chicks!!!!

autumn10.jpg

Aww thank you Smile It's my first really uncluttered effort, usually my rooms are choca-block with stuff!!

Everyone entry is so beautiful
This is mine congratulationscongratulations

I'm supposed to post this yesterday but My ps photo was error Sad

Everyone room in here look soooo warm, pleasant, and welcoming
but Nymph decided to go outside, to her secret garden congratulations
 secret10.jpg

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the best gardens i have ever seen!!!!! You should post this in the gallery too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparkie went outside too.... It is not really a meadow, persae.... but It just is a room where, truthfully, I would love to be at this moment. It is so care free as welll as stress free...I am a bit jealous of sparkie...cause i wanna be sitting on top of a dear watching the birds go by too

psfc_r10.jpg

Time for a picnic in the meadow with the animals around

I want to share mine!!!! I cannot participate, but you let me share them, don't you?

Here's mine:

Maisie has brought the little chicks inside from the cold weather to look after them but they keep running astray trying to get the bread from the kitchen cupboard