Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

Does anybody cook anymore? Does anybody fish?

Question: Does anybody even cook anymore? The cooking items are sooo cute that you wanna cook them! But they take forevER!! The wedding cake takes 2 days? I always seem to burn it! Also does anybody still fish? I haven't visited the pond IN MONTHS! Some of the fish are just so ugly! I hate all the tanks none of them are cute.

Yeah IVE ONLy cooked the turkey and the pancakes and the burger! I am bad at cooking I always burn it and I dont want to pay 1 cash coin just so I wont.

I still fish but I haven't cooked in months. I like collecting fish and fishing is like opening mystery boxes, you know, the possibility of being pleasantly surprised when you catch a fish or disappointed when you get junk. Cooking is okay for those who like to decorate with huge/beautiful foods or want to sell those foods and earn a profit, but if you aren't interested in either, then there really isn't any point in cooking.

i cook every day hoping to reach the highest chef i am a chef right now.
I fish only when I want a fish . So that is not often. The cooking at least you can decide what to cook and adjust the time so you can get to it. If you cook something that takes a day you have almost two days to get it before it burns. that can't be hard.

I'm cooking up a storm right now, trying to get up the levels. I just choose to cook things that are a good amount of time during the week so they don't burn while I'm at work, then on the weekends when I have more time I cook a billion vegetable soups Smile I'm up to the level where you can cook the grilled steak!
As for fishing, I only fish when a new one is introduced. I do like collecting the fish but I don't fish if there isn't anything new to catch.

I cook now and then, and when I do I always set an alarm =P and I fish when there are new fishes or I want one specifically.

i NEVER cook and i only fish if theres seasonal fish like the slimy fish in halloween, but i didnt manage to get it

i am just starting to cook, i just made the mega pancakes last night, i have burned ALOT of my food! i suppose though once i have cook all the items ii will become bored with it but who knows maybe they will come out with some new recipies? i thought that they did seasonal recipies?

I cant wait to get to the gingerbread house! But I'm quite aways from that loL!