Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PS update...

-Oh no! we are losing height
-Even worse, we're losing heat!
-Pull that lever down! I'm going to untie the rope!
-Are you crazy?! That's gonna shut down the whole system!
-A bit, but we must stay flying, it's the only way...
At least the only one I can see

Those brave pets only could glide at this point, and soon as the cold air of night reach the main wing, their travel would end in the worst way.

After two hours, talking, joking and laughing, now this ambitious project, was reaching its conclusion, and about that dreamed earth to land, the evening arrived and they knew their time was reaching its limit.

-I'm sorry my friend, I never should persuade you to come along
-Don't worry, I wouldn't leave you alone, on this adventure
-Let's turn off the bird, and the fish, so they won't see the end...
-Oh, wait! there it is!

Less than one hour left, when they saw land, the distance was long and the time not enough, they needed to do something fast, so the captain took his tool box and ran to the main pipe at the back of the plane, grabbed his handsaw and cut it, so the remaining steam boosted the ship to the safe port, was not an easy landing, but you wouldn't be reading the news of these adventurers if they hadn't arrived

They brought several never-before-seen stuff, I hope you enjoy them

131.png
 211.jpg
 328.png
 425.png

Gaiamaiden wrote:
looks like playfish arent going to be showing many pictures in the spoilers from now on Sad

Maybe that's a good thing. I mean, think about it. Each thursday we were terribly excited for the spoilers, but on mondays, with the release of the new items, that excitement had disappeared a little because we already know what it comes. If we didn't know, mondays would be more exciting congratulations

By the way, I'm sure they will complete the information before the release, so let's be patient

Ursula wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
looks like playfish arent going to be showing many pictures in the spoilers from now on Sad

Maybe that's a good thing. I mean, think about it. Each thursday we were terribly excited for the spoilers, but on mondays, with the release of the new items, that excitement had disappeared a little because we already know what it comes. If we didn't know, mondays would be more exciting congratulations

By the way, I'm sure they will complete the information before the release, so let's be patient

maybe Smile it's not soooo bad after all what's the diff if we know what they will be and jusy seeing them??? after all we don't know their prices anyway Laughing

The bird's so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~
i heard there's going to be a "Sparkling Pink Poo"..

I love the bird and the wings (it's the first time in weeks that I prefer the CC-LE rather than the other one).

Mage lvl8 wrote:
The bird's so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~
i heard there's going to be a "Sparkling Pink Poo"..

There's a pink poo already, today my pet poos 12 sparkly pink poo. I have some given it away awhile ago.. Smile

75657_21.jpg

I really don't think much at all to next weeks theme. Looks like Kasi will not be spending too many coins ..of any colour Ashamed

Aw Kasi, sorry it's not your thing. I love it tho! Can't wait to decorate with the furniture. I love that gold bronze-y look! Brilliant!

Airship wallpaper reminds me of Final Fantasy, hmm cant remember which number
Floating islands too, i think several video games feature floating islands

OMG I love this time period...it's just awesome. Sorry that Kasi will not enjoy it, as Tiddly Winks would love to see her boyfriend in the full costume. She will be in heaven come Monday. Smile

this is the first week in a loooooooong time that i actually like the clothes!!!!!!!!!!

tidd: isn't this the BEST week in a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time????

kasijab wrote:
I really don't think much at all to next weeks theme. Looks like Kasi will not be spending too many coins ..of any colour Ashamed

I don't like this theme neither... I like only the blue bird, that's it! Well, I'm going to save some money! eheheh