Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New mystery and digging items!

I love the floating island congratulationscongratulationscongratulations That one doesn't seem steampunk to me, but it's awesome

Mmmm...those vintage goggles...are we going to get a vintage airplane to go with them?

I thoguht the Islands are bigger. Laughing 3 more books for Woofy to read.

Kokonee wrote:
Mmmm...those vintage goggles...are we going to get a vintage airplane to go with them?

Oh I hope so. If it flies around the room, that would be such fun. Then we'd have another private pilot in the family. Laughing

apart from the books which i don't think i'll ever find Laughing i really want the hat!!!! I will be buying boxes after the releash to get it! I wish i only know how the clothes will be!

edit: silly me! i just saw thwm in the other post yay!!!

I already have 2 vintage hat and 1 floating island. I spend all of my coins in GMB.. Smile

Silly me, I spend all of my coins for GMB, and I totally broke, I hope I can gather enough coins for monday..

Im excited...

can't wait for monday to come.
Smile

hehe! always first shop and then gamble!!! if you make all your visits (atleast up to 75) you should be able to buy them congratulations

I have 2 leather vintage hat and one goggle. Can't get the floating island decor... It looks so cute.. :panda:

limyuheng wrote:
I have 2 leather vintage hat and one goggle. Can't get the floating island decor... It looks so cute.. :panda:

I have one floating island decor.. it is cute.

I haven't dug anything yet since Pet Society takes ages to load and I'm too impatient but I'll sure check it out when the server is faster