Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Bait for mechanical fish?

Which is the best bait to catch that fish??? I rarelly fish but i'd like to have that one as i loooooooove this week!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, I want to have it, but it is hard to think for a bait since it eats anything... Sad

I tried all sorts of stuff but haven't gotten it yet. Anybody caught one with anything in particular?

Kokonee used the antique drink that just came out (in the glass)
But she also put on her profishing hat and vest...but not the glove

Lucky Strike wrote:
what does the pro fishing fo exactly? i'm not a big fishing fan so i don't know..

lucky you! congratulations

I don't have the gear but I do know that there are three parts. One of those parts keeps you from catching as much junk. One of the parts keeps you from catching fish that you already have 5 of, and one of the parts makes fishing faster. And if you wear all three parts together, then you are able to catch a group of fish called "pro fish" which you can't catch otherwise.

I wish I had the gear but it's so expensive! I'm just trying to catch all the non cc fish there are

I got a fish biscuit and I used it to catch a lion fish I think it's called congratulations And yeah, I really hate that the biscuits aren't giftable as well. If a person already has all the fish biscuit fish, they are useless to them after all. I can't wait to get some bakery fish biscuits! Laughing

Thanks Lucky! Good luck to you too! Also the Halloween slimy fish is still there so if you want to catch that still you can! congratulations

Lucky, check out Kokonee's 2nd CC room...it's her aquarium!

Since she is a cat, Kokonee loves fishing! The pro gear were gifts from her BFF. The glove makes fishing faster. And I keep getting confused about if it is the hat that keeps you from catching "junk" or the vest. But some of the "junk" is really cool! I love the banged up mystery boxes (no, they are empty). If you have the Pro gear but are trying for the latest "common" fish, it is best to leave off the glove because otherwise you'd catch a Pro-fish.

And the CC biscuits are great! The fish glow in the dark too!

I agree Smile some of the junk is veeeery pretty!!! I did the mystake with the broken mystery boxes too!!! I felt sooooo silly when i finally understood that they give nothing... Ashamed

I don't have the gear as i rarelly fish but there a few fish that i'd love to have!

Thank you for the info! fishing is not my strong spot

i'll go check out your room and let you know Smile

I'm also still trying to get the mechanical fish, I tried with a bunch of food yesterday, but nothing. I did get a bakery fish biscuit with the lottery that made up for a lot, hahaha!

I got a Bakery Fish Biscuit this morning and managed to catch a Chocolate Spongecake Fish with it congratulations but I got a normal Fish Biscuit when the CC items were first put on the wheel but Maisie ate it MadLaughing Anyone would think I don't feed her LaughingLaughing

I got it with the coconut
you can catch it with anything and it does take a while to get