Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Guess who we met yesterday??

04122010.jpg

I took the girls to see Santa yesterday...even though they didnt know what to ask him for so they just asked for a suprise lol

He was really friendly, but Phoebe refused to talk to him, I think she was a little shell shocked lol

I love seeing little kids faces when they see Santa

Lovely photo ...but not as nice a Santa as they saw last Christmas Eve :pen:

aaaaaaw, they are so cute!! In Italy we don't have any Santa, where we can take kids to ask for their wishes, I'd love to!!

They did enjoy it, and I think it made it all seem a little more real to Phoebe...shes a little young to even remember last year, which is a shame.

It was amazing to see the look on her face though when she first spotted him sat on his throne lol

I just watched Miracle on 34th Street again (the newer version). It made me wish I could find an excuse to go see Santa. :smiles:

thats amazing?!!!!!!!im sure that children had fun!!!!!!!!!!x-mas are for children and all those who feel like child

Awwww looks like they had a great time! : )
Santa came in his house (being towed by a car lol) up our road earlier tonight, I used to love going to see him when I was little. I turn into a little kid at Christmas time :tree:

awww Lisa the look on your girls faces are priceless!! So cute! I can't wait to take my kiddo's to see Santa. We had our Christmas parade on Saturday and the kids loved it. Christmas has always been my favorite time of year, but now that I have kids it makes it all the more special. Thanks for sharing!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
He's a skinny Santa, but he looks like a nice Santa. Smile

i agree! he is a very skinny santa! what goes on over there in the UK??? ya guys starving your stantas??? :teases: :teases: :teases:

phoebe looks so cute and shy in that pic!! your girls are adorable!!!!! :pen:

Guest Guest
What a great photo! Thanks for sharing Lisa!
Santa is a bit skinny, but I love that his beard & mustache are real!
I bet they are now a little more excited for Christmas to come.
:hoho:

smorkle wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
He's a skinny Santa, but he looks like a nice Santa. Smile

i agree! he is a very skinny santa! what goes on over there in the UK??? ya guys starving your stantas??? :teases: :teases: :teases:

phoebe looks so cute and shy in that pic!! your girls are adorable!!!!! :pen:

Stantas???? :hoho: