Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Santa Paws is coming to town!

Disappointed that you have to put all the LE cc items in the same room to make it snow. Sad The items don't even really match. The gift items are cute though, and I love the collaborative item! congratulations Plus we finally have elf clothes!

AMAZING.....and yeah i have guessed what can be next theme......i have write that i wish to we have some Santa Home theme like this one.....i am sooooo happy and wallpaper is AMAZING can't wait to get it....... :cane:

Pedj@ 94 Dixy (Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:28 pm) wrote:
AMAZING.....and yeah i have guessed what can be next theme......i have write that i wish to we have some Santa Home theme like this one.....i am sooooo happy and wallpaper is AMAZING can't wait to get it....... :cane:

I remember! Glad you got your wish! congratulations I think this theme is very cute! =)

Not very interested. I mean, it's always the same: furniture and clothes, some plushie to make us feel better and gorgeous cc items. The only thing I really love are the stockings >.<

I love the Santa's furniture with all the letters... But I'm a little bit disappointed too, all the very good stuff is CC, that's not right Sad

Chiaretta wrote:
I love the Santa's furniture with all the letters... But I'm a little bit disappointed too, all the very good stuff is CC, that's not right Sad

i agree all the amazing stuff are always cc's! but well i'm be happy to be with the regular coins! wanna save my pocket money to buy real x-mas presents!

there are some nice things but you would have thought they would have done something a bit....BIGGER for the last christmas week

Gaiamaiden wrote:
there are some nice things but you would have thought they would have done something a bit....BIGGER for the last christmas week

so true. I think they tried harder for Halloween. =P

love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!of course plushie limited more sooooooooo cute

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Grinch teddies...I want a bunch of them....sooooo cute. Smile

Why am I not surprised?
Okay, everyone...gift bomb Tiddly Winks with Grinch Teddies if you are able to! :smiles:

Kokonee wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Grinch teddies...I want a bunch of them....sooooo cute. Smile

Why am I not surprised?
Okay, everyone...gift bomb Tiddly Winks with Grinch Teddies if you are able to! :smiles:

*Saving on*
?
I love the poinsettias
I am at my parents home and my mom always decor with a lot of poinsettias
Love the red color