Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

C.J.'s Clothes Yard Sale - SUPER LOW PRICES!! No 999's required!

Recommended Posts

Guest Guest
C.J.'s Yard Sale is back!

SUPER LOW PRICES!!!! No 999's required!!!!
ALL For Sale - See price list below.
1st come - 1st served

I will try my best to check once a day.

If we are not friends and you want to buy something please send me a F/R so the trade can be done quicker.




 saleee10.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink Frilly Dress
Original Price = 150 coins
Asking price = 5xMezze Snack Box (300 coins) *****SOLD*****

Black Frilly Dress
Original Price = 150 coins
Asking price = 5xMezze Snack Box (300 coins)

Winter Fairy Dress
Asking price = 5xWin or Lose Box (600 coins) *ONE LEFT*

Winter Fairy Shirt
Asking price = 5xMezze Snack Box (300 coins)

Lovely Pink Date Dress
Original Price = 550 coins
Asking price = 5xJapanese Garden Egg (2400 coins) *****SOLD*****

Pharaoh Robe
Original Price = 300 coins
Asking price = 1xBuild-a-bear egg (600 coins)

Pharaoh Tunic
Asking price = 2xWin or Lose Box (300 coins)

Maid Dress
Original Price = 500 coins
Asking price = 2xJapanese Garden Egg (1200 coins)

Retro Green Polo
Original Price = 200 coins
Asking price = 1xGMB (500 coins)

Stone Age Dress
Original Price = 600 coins
Asking Price = 2xJapanese Garden Egg (1200 coins) ***** BOTH SOLD*****

Pink Suit Jacket
Original Price = 300 coins
Asking price = 2xGMB (1000 coins)

Classic Princess Dress
Original Price = 500 coins
Asking price = 2xJapanese Garden Egg (1200 coins)

Blue Apron Outfit
Original Price = 300 coins
Asking price = 2xGMB (1000 coins)

All-Star Vest
Original Price = 200 coins
Asking price = 1xGMB (500 coins)

Armor
Original Price = 200 coins
Asking price = 1xGMB (500 coins)

Black Belted Witch Dress
Asking price = 1xGMB (500 coins)

Princess Dress
Original Price = 500 coins
Asking price = 2xJapanese Garden Egg (1200 coins) *ONE LEFT*

Blue Beads Top
Original Price = 500 coins
Asking price = 13xMezze Snack Box (750 coins)

Blue Mermaid Dress
Asking Price = 5xJapanese Garden Egg (2400 coins)

Legion Armor
Original Price = 500 coins
Asking price = 13xWin or Lose Box (1500 coins)

Playful Fish Shirt
Original Price = 500 coins
Asking price = 2xJapanese Garden Egg (1200 coins)

Brain Shirt
Original Price = 500 coins
Asking price = 2xJapanese Garden Egg (1200 coins)

Blue Pet Pixel Shirt
Original Price = 250 coins
Asking price = 1xJapanese Garden Egg (600 coins)

Mad Hatter Jacket
Original Price = 600 coins
Asking price = 2xJapanese Garden Egg (1200 coins) *****SOLD*****

Red Sun Tunic
Original Price = 200 coins
Asking price = 1xJapanese Garden Egg (600 coins)

White Carnival Mask
Original Price = 750 coins
Asking price = 2xJapanese Garden Egg (1200 coins) *****SOLD*****

Swirl Goggles
Original Price = 500 coins
Asking price = 2xBuild-a-Bear Egg (1200 coins) *****SOLD*****

Golden Half Mask
Original Price = 500 coins
Asking price = 2xBuild-a-Bear Egg (1200 coins) *****SOLD*****

Blue Pet Pixel Mask
Original Price = 300 coins
Asking price = 5xWin or Lose Box (600 coins)

Pink Retro Glasses
Original Price = 500 coins
Asking price = 2xBuild-a-Bear Egg (1200 coins)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hii hun can i have this items pleas....Smile

floral wooden cat
shell collection decor
pink lunch box
husky plushie
loch ness plushie
snowman postcard
2 unlucky bunny
birthday bear plushie
easter feast table

2*5999 for all........
:cane: :tree2: :cane:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I would want the fortunate teller stick ( not sure what it call). Could u sent me an f/r instead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hii hun can i have this items pleas....Smile

floral wooden cat
shell collection decor
pink lunch box
husky plushie
loch ness plushie
snowman postcard
2 unlucky bunny
birthday bear plushie
easter feast table

2*5999 for all........
:cane: :tree2: :cane:


Payment received, items sent, rep added!
TRADE COMPLETE
:tree2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
hinapasha wrote:
Can I have a lochness plushie hun? congratulations


Sure - Item sent! Just send payment when you have a chance.
?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loch ness plushie received and 1x999 sent! congratulations Adding rep! Thanks so much for the great trade hun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
esperia wrote:
hun i want 2 penguins and the elephant if are available


I've sent you the items, just send payment when you can hun.
:peep2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
Computron wrote:
I would want the fortunate teller stick ( not sure what it call). Could u sent me an f/r instead?


I've sent you a F/R. I've never traded with you, so please send payment first if that's ok.
I'll hold the fortune teller stick for you until then.
:cane:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
hinapasha wrote:
Loch ness plushie received and 1x999 sent! congratulations Adding rep! Thanks so much for the great trade hun!


Rep added for you too!
=) Thanks for the trade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
brainjuice87 wrote:
i have holly white candle... hw much would you offer for it pls


I know it's a 999 item, but I'm not sure what it's selling for. Would you take 3 x 999 for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
esperia wrote:
hun i want 2 penguins and the elephant if are available


I've sent you the items, just send payment when you can hun.
:peep2:


payment sent hun add u rep!!!!!!!!!!!pls add mine too :kissmas:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computron wrote:
I would want the fortunate teller stick ( not sure what it call). Could u sent me an f/r instead?


Payment sent Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
esperia wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
esperia wrote:
hun i want 2 penguins and the elephant if are available


I've sent you the items, just send payment when you can hun.
:peep2:


payment sent hun add u rep!!!!!!!!!!!pls add mine too :kissmas:


Payment received & rep added - thanks for the quick trade
:carol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
Computron wrote:
Computron wrote:
I would want the fortunate teller stick ( not sure what it call). Could u sent me an f/r instead?


Payment sent Smile


Payment received, Item sent, rep added!
Thanks for the safe trade
:smiles:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
ayathon wrote:
Can I have 1 Mayor plushie. thx


Sure hun! The item has been sent, just send payment when you have a chance.
:lights:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
Lavender wrote:
hi could i have the red hand bag?


Sure! I've sent you a FR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
Computron wrote:
Computron wrote:
I would want the fortunate teller stick ( not sure what it call). Could u sent me an f/r instead?


Payment sent Smile


Payment received, Item sent, rep added!
Thanks for the safe trade
:smiles:


Rep added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
yellownancy wrote:
ayathon wrote:
Can I have 1 Mayor plushie. thx


Sure hun! The item has been sent, just send payment when you have a chance.
:lights:


Payment received and rep added! Thanks for the quick trade!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
Lavender wrote:
hi could i have the red hand bag?


Sure! I've sent you a FR.


sweety payment sent.
Thanks a bunch/
+1 rep for u.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
Lavender wrote:
hi could i have the red hand bag?


Sure! I've sent you a FR.

ok i will accept and send out payment thanks!!!


edit, payment sent THANKS!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
Lavender wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
Lavender wrote:
hi could i have the red hand bag?


Sure! I've sent you a FR.

ok i will accept and send out payment thanks!!!


edit, payment sent THANKS!!


Payment received, item sent, rep added, thanks for the safe trade.
:dance2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
ayathon wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
Lavender wrote:
hi could i have the red hand bag?


Sure! I've sent you a FR.


sweety payment sent.
Thanks a bunch/
+1 rep for u.


Ayathon, I see where I made the mistake now, I saw this quote above and thought you wanted the Red Handbag. Sorry for the confusion, please send it back when you have a chance. Thanks, and sorry again for the confusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
earon09 wrote:
can i have the halloween cake and the mayor plushie?

Sure! Do you want one of each?
Please send payment, and I will send the items (they are on hold for you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
can i pleas get monkey hat for 1*5999....going to send payment now...... :cane:


Thanks Pedja. Payment received, item sent and rep added.
:smiles:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
ayathon wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
Lavender wrote:
hi could i have the red hand bag?


Sure! I've sent you a FR.


sweety payment sent.
Thanks a bunch/
+1 rep for u.


Ayathon, I see where I made the mistake now, I saw this quote above and thought you wanted the Red Handbag. Sorry for the confusion, please send it back when you have a chance. Thanks, and sorry again for the confusion.



Red handbag sent back to you... LOL, just what I thought... That's why I ask you why did you send me the bag because I didn't bought it.... congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
ayathon wrote:
BTW, I would like to have the bundle near the rose cake.. Tnx. congratulations


Ok! I will send it right away! But it's a gift - no need to send me payment.
It's my way of saying sorry for the confusion and the inconvenience.
?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
ayathon wrote:
BTW, I would like to have the bundle near the rose cake.. Tnx. congratulations


Ok! I will send it right away! But it's a gift - no need to send me payment.
It's my way of saying sorry for the confusion and the inconvenience.
?


oh, Thank you so much... You were so kind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
earon09 wrote:
can i have the halloween cake and the mayor plushie?

Sure! Do you want one of each?
Please send payment, and I will send the items (they are on hold for you)


Payment sent! Um, can i also have the cute tiger(i don't know its name >.<), i'll just give you the payment together with the first ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi, I want to buy 1x Bagpipes Decor. will send u the payment :smiles:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
Nymph wrote:
Hi, I want to buy 1x Bagpipes Decor. will send u the payment :smiles:


Payment received, item sent, rep added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
earon09 wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
earon09 wrote:
can i have the halloween cake and the mayor plushie?

Sure! Do you want one of each?
Please send payment, and I will send the items (they are on hold for you)


Payment sent! Um, can i also have the cute tiger(i don't know its name >.<), i'll just give you the payment together with the first ^_^


Payment received, all 3 items sent, rep added!
:smiles:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Hi, I want to buy 1x Bagpipes Decor. will send u the payment :smiles:


Payment received, item sent, rep added!


Rep added for u too
Thank you!
:hoho:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
can i have black duck plushie and pink rabbit plushie? thanks :rudlof1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
xZinax wrote:
may i have the pink bunny and the tea please?


Both items have been sent.
I will add rep for you when I receive payment.
Thank you for your order. Happy New Year!
:cat1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
Aliza wrote:
can i have black duck plushie and pink rabbit plushie? thanks :rudlof1:


Both items have been sent and I receive your payment.
I will add rep for you right away.
Thanks for the safe trade!
Happy New Year
?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
yellownancy wrote:
xZinax wrote:
may i have the pink bunny and the tea please?


Both items have been sent.
I will add rep for you when I receive payment.
Thank you for your order. Happy New Year!
:cat1:


Payment received! Thanks for the save trade xZinax
:lights:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
CharlotteLouise wrote:
You probably already know this/have been told already (and sorry if you have) but the Wizard Bear Plushie can't be gifted hun Sad x


I didn't notice/remember. Thanks. I'll remove it next time I update the image.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yellownancy wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
You probably already know this/have been told already (and sorry if you have) but the Wizard Bear Plushie can't be gifted hun Sad x


I didn't notice/remember. Thanks. I'll remove it next time I update the image.


You're welcome : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.