Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

All I want for Christmas is...

A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP!!

How I wish I could just go to bed and sleep till morning...not gonna happen though lol...I think me and the kids are taking it in turns to be ill...I cant remember the last time I can honestly say we were all well Sad

It is either my arthritis playing up...or me or one of the kids having a bug/virus of some sort

Yesterday was awful...I had a Tummy bug, Phoebe was poorly (she has a chest infection and the doctor has given her anti-biotics) and then last night, Ieuan woke me just before 4am. He had got himself over heated in bed and had mini convulsions! He has had a headache all week, and then when he woke me he was hurting all over, his legs were shaking like mad, and he couldnt lift his head off the pillow...I was worrying it was flu, but it turned out to be the daft thing had put too many layers on his bed and his temp was well up! Once I'd cooled him off, and given him paracetamol he was fine!

Joys of having a low immune system and kids I suppose lol

Sorry I havent been around as much as usual recently, but as I'm sure you can tell, things have been a little chaotic around here

awww, here's hoping that the kids will be well for the holidays. Being sick is a bummer. Sad Here's wishing you all a speedy recovery.

aaaaw Lisa I'm sorry!!! Being ill during holidays is such a bad thing (and in general too, actually)!! Hope You all will feel better soon! :dance2:

Hope your kids will be healthy soon Lea
My youngest son had bronquithis days before my trip, fortunately when I had to travel he was feeling pretty well and he even went to the airport with his brothers to say bye to me

Yes, Lisa! Here is to hoping & praying for a Christmas full of health!
It is such a bummer when the little ones are sick.
I'm on week two of a nasty virus, so I totally feel for you! Here's to health!

I know how hard it is to have a houseful of sick kids - and worse when you are also sick. Seems like some years are harder than others. Seems like the same bug/virus just keeps making the rounds of people. I hope you all get better really soon and can enjoy the holidays!

:rudolf:

Thanks everyone...I agree that there are lots of different viruses going around at the moment..and my kids are bringing most of them home with them lol

Heres wishing you all a healthy holiday!

Awww Lisa, I really feel for you sweetie! I really wish that you and your sweet children feel better over Christmas! Hope your days get better! xx

Hey Lea, I hope you feel better and may you and your loved ones have a warm and healthy Christmas and New Year. congratulations Right now I went from having a congested nose, to one side of my throat being sore to right now just having one ear feeling sore. I hope to feel back to my old self by Christmas. As for the arthritis, have you ever tried tumeric? Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory and has been found to help relieve symptoms.

How's the kids?
I wish all of you feel better before the Christmas come. :smiles: