Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

It's Official!

Sashagirl and Kokonee are now officially Real Life Friends!
congratulations
We had the pleasure of meeting each other and are looking forward to doing it again!

We had such a special time together! Can't wait to get together again - and Sasha is going to head out to Kokonee's house to celebrate a new, real life friendship!

Loved the kitty stories! Laughing

awwww this is soooo nice congratulations well i have never meet any of my virtual friends congratulations would really love to do that congratulationscongratulations congrats Smile

Ohhhh now I see both are located at Oregon, where was the meeting?
Good for you

We had a great visit although the circumstances weren't the best. My husband is in the hospital. She came up to visit us there and the 4 of us (including my son) had a lovely time getting acquainted. I'm hoping that the next time we get together, it will be under very different circumstances - but am so happy to have met such a kind and gracious lady.

Stas is an awesome friend. Smile I am so excited about her and her hubby coming to see us in May. It's going to be great. I am also really glad that she was able to get to where you are and spend some time with you. Moral support is a lovely thing indeed.

I will continue to pray for your husband, Suzanne.

I was happy to be able to visit at the hospital and extend my chaplaining! And yes, I am very much looking forward to getting together again when everyone is feeling well! Perhaps if the weather gets warmer, we will be able to enjoy a visit in the Tree House!

PS: Yvette; I shared the "kitty curling" stories!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Stas is an awesome friend. Smile I am so excited about her and her hubby coming to see us in May. It's going to be great. I am also really glad that she was able to get to where you are and spend some time with you. Moral support is a lovely thing indeed.

I will continue to pray for your husband, Suzanne.

What a wonderful visit you have to anticipate! I'll be eagerly waiting to see pictures!

Thanks for the prayers. We all really do appreciate them!

Kokonee wrote:
I was happy to be able to visit at the hospital and extend my chaplaining! And yes, I am very much looking forward to getting together again when everyone is feeling well! Perhaps if the weather gets warmer, we will be able to enjoy a visit in the Tree House!

PS: Yvette; I shared the "kitty curling" stories!

I am still smiling over those stories! Laughing

congratulatons!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loooooove these kind of things!!! it's soooo nice to see people from here gathering together!!!

Kitty curling, yes I do remember seeing the pictures of Aberdeen and Hobbes strutting their kitty style. Smile

Its great when online friends meet up in real life Smile

I met up with some friends from an online support group I'm a member of recently and it was brilliant Smile

Would love to be able to meet up with some of you from here!