Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

16 Years ago today...

Sven and I got married. It has been a long, but happy road for us, but it's nice to post something good for a change. Smile

I love you, Svenni. Smile

Thank you. The picture was taken about a year ago just before we left for the local renaissance fair in Sven's hometown. Smile

Aww this is so sweet and lovely ... I pray for you both to have so many years to come together ... May god bless you and your family

oh, that was so lovely... By just looking at the photo, Ican say that both of you are living so happy together.. ^_^

awwwww.....happy anniversary!!! congratulations to both of you, wishing you all the best esp good health...
may u both continue to love and cherish one another, for better for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do the both of you part ,but not only till death but till life after death.. may god bless the two of u, i love the pic, so sweet

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's one too many years to be with one person!!! i hope you live maaaaaaaaany more together! congratulations

happy belated anniversary! i hope you two had a beautiful day together!