Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Easter plans?

Maybe I will go to Mostar to my cousins though this weekend. But before that Book Market( Sorry but I must say that they are stupid Springs Book Market which is the biggest here id only six days, and when I am at afternoons and when are both Easter and orthodox Easter)

Nothing planned here. It's going to be a quiet holiday. On Saturday we are going to Build a Bear and I'm going to adopt a Chocolate Cat. I can't wait. I so love Build a Bear Workshop, but you already know that. Smile

I think we will be cooking a sunday dinner at home then eating our easter eggs! lol

I haven't got much planned really but it's my boyfriend's birthday on Easter Monday so going to be celebrating that but might have a takeaway at the weekend as I offered to take him out for a meal but he wasn't overly bothered about going anywhere but said he'd have a takeaway if I was offering Laughing so yeah that's my plans congratulations

I'll be going to the yearly Easter brunch at church, then the actual service. After that, we'll just be staying home and relaxing.