Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Anyone else???

Is there anyone else who has yet to get the last butterfly? I have been logging in every day, and the butterfly the game stole from me about two weeks ago is the one I need to get the wings. I am gutted that I keep getting everything but the one I need. Ugh. I am NOT paying 20 CC's to get the last butterfly. I'd rather forfeit the wings all together than even consider paying that amount.

Me too! I can't get the blasted blue butterfly!!! It's so frustrating! And when I really gave up on the weekend and went to buy it, I couldn't!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr feels like I'm never going to get those wings Sad

Guest Guest

Its for the glass butterfly wing,

I got my wing really fast..

But Tiddly, the wings are also giftable.. perhaps someone can gift you one.. Smile

w0w... you're so generous Salwa... rep added to you!

Me too... i had some trouble in finding my last butterfly ... luckily i got one after some patience ... wishing you guys luck in completing the butterflies

You are the generous one, Earon Smile Thank you so much for the kind words, and always adding me reps! Your post made my day!

I can't find the last one either - the blue one. My husband got all 5 in a pretty short time and gifted me the wings. But I'd still like to have the butterfly. Will just keep on trying.

And now Sasha put her wings down somewhere in her house and can't remember where. So I will have to go through the house with her, trying to jog her memory.

Smile

I'm having that issue too. Sad Although for me it's 2 butterflies. I can't seem to get that blasted cow bath toy either. lol

it took me forever to get that blue butterfly too!
i signed in everyday and so far i only have one blue lol

I have only 1 yellow and 2 pink, some green and blue, and tons of red Laughing It was a pian to get the last 2

ugg! the wheel is so stingy sometimes...it's just like hideeni!

i really hope you guys are able to get your wings.
does anyone know how much longer they are going to keep the butterflies on the wheel??

No idea. I did get the fifth one, so I gave the extra wings to Kokonee's hubby's pet, Zorro. So, at least he got them too.