Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

Tutti Frutti, oh Rudy! NEW ITEMS 6/6/11

i love the colors, and the cc items are so cute especially the dress with the hat. its to die for!

the problem with the regular coin items, there isnt much to decorate the room with. guess we will just have to go dig thru that confusing chest Sad

hannahbananaa wrote:
i love the colors, and the cc items are so cute especially the dress with the hat. its to die for!

the problem with the regular coin items, there isnt much to decorate the room with. guess we will just have to go dig thru that confusing chest Sad

oh yes I do have the same complain the cc items a few months now are the most beautifull and the coins ones are always dull

yep... it's unfair ... they put out the best for cc ...but now they have some neon colors to lighten up our rooms... just one question : are those watermelon bonsai pots only for coins?

I think this will be the reason for fewer players
lol I can't find those pots you are talking about

Spooky wrote:
I think this will be the reason for fewer players
lol I can't find those pots you are talking about

the pot is located above the plum tree >___

oh yes I spoted it, I highly doubt it maybe it's a mistake from their blog bonsai pots are alwys for ccs Am I right?

yep... they're always ccs but if they're for coins... i'll plant all the trees i want and make it a bonsai..

OMG!! I love tuttu frutti gum hehe and I love watermelons. So this week is gonna be AWESOME!!

I am totally psyched by the week. I think that the furnishings will make for great decorating. There's still enough cool looking stuff to decorate without cash shop items. I decorated my room this week with no CC items. I think I can do that next week too.

What I do is buy one or two CC items a week instead of the whole lot. Then my CCs go further, and I have my favorite cash shop items without having to have everything.

apple10.png

where is this item located? i can only see the watermelon and the pear plushies but not the apple...

earon09 wrote:
 apple10.png

where is this item located? i can only see the watermelon and the pear plushies but not the apple...

i think thats tuesdays limited item Smile

hannahbananaa wrote:
earon09 wrote:
 apple10.png

i think thats tuesdays limited item Smile

isn't the watermelon plushie the limited item?

Moved to the news an announcements

-----------------------

maybe a free gift? or digging? out outcome of something?

I am SO glad that there is a new idea for a theme! This could be fun! I love the evolving hats!

And that Pear Plushie is so cute, the pets hold them at the top!

nice! the bonsai pots only cost 1000 coins! that's awesome plant trees and get them while they're still there ^_^

I love EACH and EVERY single item from this week! WAaaaaaaaaaaah I hope I don't miss this week!! My net might end on me any day now!!!