Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

A pet's complain

So my Spooky has the complain that I don't play much with her. See the problem is I can't play with this @#$**$$! ball and the other toys my records are so low there my record in the ball game is 36 lol. I dont know I find those games difficult

lol...i agree, i don't remember my scores right now but i know that they are all pretty low. it is hard playing with those darn toys!!! i swear i clicked it but there that frisbee goes!!!

it's easier finding the mayors pets than playing with their toys!! Laughing

I got all my sports trophies when I had an old, laggy computer! It is much easier when everything is gummed down!

I agree with Stasia. That's how I got all my sports trophies as well. Wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise.

Guest Guest
Kokonee wrote:
I got all my sports trophies when I had an old, laggy computer! It is much easier when everything is gummed down!

That's a great idea! I'm going to try and finish my trophies with my old Mac Laptop.... suuuuuuppper slooooowwwwww. Laughing

Have fun and Good Luck, Elfinshadow and YellowNancy!
Patience will be rewarded!

Agreed. The Frisbee is impossible! I think I only have the lowest trophy for that and then I eventually just gave up on it.

I have all the awards for games and the frisbee veeeery high too..

You need an empty room hehe!!

If you're on full screen it's slower so you have more time to click.. I can't remember how the quality should be to be slower.. I think in full quality..

Check it out Smile

I want new games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't played since i did those records and it was 1-2 years ago!!!

i dont bother with the games or racing, its too boring, if playfish made it so you won items or something then i would play all the time

I like them as long as they have changes!!!!!! And the stadium is dead.. Fishing got up because of the room and special item, digging i go once a week and the ball etc i haven't played in a reeeeeally long time..

I wish we could actually play with our pet more! Not just do stuff but play and win something!