Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

so quiet i can hear the crickets...

hannahbananaa wrote:
its so sad... i dont want this forum to just be forgotten Sad

I agree. It might be cause of September and school starts and the rush for buying books, textbooks etc. is starting so maybe in hte middle of September more people will be online.

I'm here everyday. I miss all of the members that don't come by anymore

So sorry I haven't been around during the past few days. I got sick starting last Monday and have been dealing with that since then. Today, I'm starting to feel human again, so maybe in the coming days I can start playing catch up here.

Have been really busy during the summer to be honest, barely had no time to drop by. Hugs to all!

Tromo3 wrote:
I'm here everyday. I miss all of the members that don't come by anymore

i know! it's so sad. Sad we need more new people here!

I think most us stopped playing PS cause of the dynamic loading so most of others don't come very often. I hope they return the old loading, and I guess talking about other popular games will make this forum a bit more active.

It does seem very quiet. I'm not very talkative on the forum anyway, but have been less than usual the past few weeks. Partly because the loading issues have been frustrating. But mostly because real life has stepped in and caused me to be busy. I'm hoping to get back to normal soon.

I had to delete several friends so that the game would run a bit faster. I guess having 100+ 'friends' tends to make things a bit crazy.

It is indeed very quiet - I still try to drop by from time to time, but a lot of people I've known here on the forum left and I'm the only one from that gang sticking around so it seems...

Either way, news to share:
I had the best birthday present ever (birthday was 2 days ago): I finally graduated and got my masters degree! Couldn't be more happier!

Hope everyone's okay.

Toulouse wrote:
It is indeed very quiet - I still try to drop by from time to time, but a lot of people I've known here on the forum left and I'm the only one from that gang sticking around so it seems...

Either way, news to share:
I had the best birthday present ever (birthday was 2 days ago): I finally graduated and got my masters degree! Couldn't be more happier!

Hope everyone's okay.

Congratulations on you degree!

belated happy birthday sophie! and con-GRAD-ulations on your mastes degreel!