Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

TELL THE TRUTH WHO ELSE IS GETTING BORED WITH PET SOCIETY?

zygna gives 1cc when we reach new level if playfish did that too now i will have 87 cc perfect..... to be honest im getting bored with pet society enter daily getting the lottery and make some visits but im so bored cause new items are not beautiful every week...i love bohemian week and the upcoming week with fairies ...in my opinion pf must be more creative and generous cause many people leave pet society

I wanted to quit this week, but the CC on loterry and the faries week got me back.

PF always know when to add something to get me back in PS or RC.

Guest Guest
Tromo3 wrote:
I wanted to quit this week, but the CC on loterry and the faries week got me back.

PF always know when to add something to get me back in PS or RC.

OMG I AGREE.

but did u see the trick we can reach cc day only if we click come back tomorrow .....grrrrrrrrrrrr 2 days i clicked play pet society

esperia wrote:
but did u see the trick we can reach cc day only if we click come back tomorrow .....grrrrrrrrrrrr 2 days i clicked play pet society

OMG! I would be forever click claim. THey should at least mention that you don't et a reward if oyu don't click come back tomorrow.

hmmmmm read it on other forum and also yvette wrote it to psfc page on fb....just hate that they dont give some explanations for new methods... to be honest i was wondering how many cc will we get when we reach 5th day??????just one or more??????? i would like 5 so as to buy pony

esperia wrote:
i got 5 cc today yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wow! I was wondering if anyone was going to get more than 1 CC. Congratulations!!!

esperia wrote:
i got 5 cc today yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Me too congratulations I bought a pony with them, I couldn't help it!!!

lol so do i ursula but today unfortunatelly clicked collect now not come back tomorrow Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff stupid Evi....
thats mine its cute but dont like her so much :/

wow! lucky getting 5cc!! i only got 1 Sad

and yeah im really getting bored. i used to go on to buy new items and decorate and trade with people but now i just browse the new items and log in to claim the cc from the lotto

i think the game will be boring to me if i didnt have online friends to share the fun with... a few weeks ago when the forum was quiet i really wanted to quit. it wasnt fun anymore Sad

so do i hannah .... to be honest when this forum was full of life and joy i love pet now i dont know...yesterday btw got 3 cc on lottery Smile and bought again pony of course LOL

this one

Xavier got 5 CCs twice in a row (with the five days). I've gotten 1, 3, and today 2. Not happy. Xavier will get more tomorrow.

Wow! Xavier is one lucky pet! Bobby (husband's pet) got 5 CC one day. The most I've gotten is 2 CC. Maybe next time.

I got 4CC at the first time and I dreamed I got 2 CC today. I hope I have enoguh for the Princess portrait .

esperia wrote:
got 2 cc dear?????????

Yeah. Only 4 more for teh Haunted Princess Portriat. congratulations

Mine have been rather meager:

first: 1 CC
second: 3 CC
third: 2 CC

Mike on the other hand:

first: 5 CC
second: 5 CC
third: 3 CC

I will get my next try on Thursay, and Mike will get his on Friday. Then we'll see how that goes.

1st 5 cc
2nd 3 cc
3rd 1 cc or 2 dont remember

guys today saw a pic of a ps friend she claimed 0 cc and 0 coins hope its not true and its glitch

Now I am only playing PS to get CC for the haunted princess portrait in case I want to play it again.

same thing with me sasha! Sad the highest i got is 2 cc

still playing PS but doing 25 visit/day, before i used to visit all 375 neighbors, then i cut down to 100, then 50 now 25, feel bored with the game too but ill not leave my pet zach, still im feeding/cleaning her congratulations

guys today i got 0 cc and 0 coins to my other account Sad((((((( ive taken a pic

I am so turned off by the new stuff. I am not into this Halloween stuff this year. It's getting too gross for my tastes. I know a lot of people like Halloween, but where is the fun of the holiday. I am totally turned off by it turning gory. Sad

Guest Guest

Aww,.. I actually love it. but I've always been a bit morbid. XD I like the Tim Burton esque of the items. Laughing

I am so appalled by next weeks items I am thinking seriously about taking a break from the game. I find the items offensive. The teddy in surgery is not from any movie, it's just sick. Sad I am gutted by the direction the game is going in.

Not every one who plays is into that stuff. Ugh.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am so appalled by next weeks items I am thinking seriously about taking a break from the game. I find the items offensive. The teddy in surgery is not from any movie, it's just sick. Sad I am gutted by the direction the game is going in.

Not every one who plays is into that stuff. Ugh.

For weeks like next week is to you I Save money for next week or Buy older items for Inner and Outer house decor.

I am back into PS. It is hard to stop playing it as it is how I gotten to this forum.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am so turned off by the new stuff. I am not into this Halloween stuff this year. It's getting too gross for my tastes. I know a lot of people like Halloween, but where is the fun of the holiday. I am totally turned off by it turning gory. Sad

I agree. I won't be buying anything this coming week. I realize we all have our own tastes, but they didn't go with anything cute this year. What happened to the cute, wholesome costumes and Halloween items? Why was everything so bloody and gory and scary? Ugh! I've never been into the horror films, and I feel like that's the direction PS went this time. I would have enjoyed other types of items.

I was hoping we'd have a Charlie Brown Halloween theme...with sheets with holes and Great Pumpkin things. Oh...and WWII flying ace outfits! I'm totally not into this week and next week's stuff. Yuck.

to be honest upcoming week is my best ...this week and the previous i think that they werent ideal for me... so i save money for this week...but its sad that the majority of items are cc...

i like so much btw the macable family..and im grateful cause it wasnt cc Smile thanx playfish

I will play PS again on 2012, but the giveaway will go until all my giftable items before 2012 are gone.

I open it from time to time.. I got bored with the amount of time we need to raise money to buy new items.. I think i'm gonna sell everything of low value or are useless and keep only what i really value.. I don't have anymore something that is really usefull for someone though..

esperia wrote:
TELL THE TRUTH WHO ELSE IS GETTING BORED WITH PET SOCIETY???????

I did get bored multiple times. But I always get back to the game after a half year to a year break.

Took me a really long time to actually get over with my boredom. I miss a lot of good events and cool items because of that >< Like the Christmas dye table collab. I really wanted one, but it's too late as for now T_T T_T ... how I regret all that.

Zane Lacquer wrote:
esperia wrote:
TELL THE TRUTH WHO ELSE IS GETTING BORED WITH PET SOCIETY???????

I did get bored multiple times. But I always get back to the game after a half year to a year break.

Took me a really long time to actually get over with my boredom. I miss a lot of good events and cool items because of that >

i can understand it hun Sad