Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SanLino

Maisto Collectors Lounge

Got this recently, now I have 2 colors, this one which is Silver and another one green.

chee keng hong wrote:
my latest MAISTO....and its my trademark..too! laugh1

Sorry!! No loose pics at the moment! Will updated here..soon!

I have that too. But i bought it so i could amputate the wheels and give it to my Burago Mustang project..... Twisted Evil

Maisto seems to have more products in our market now. Even for its Fresh Metal, they have new colours and new cars. I hope that more cars have the interiors, not just black windows.

Recently, I found a red Ford '34 hot rod with "Spiderman" printed on the sides. Guess this's rare. There is also a maroon version.

The Datsun looks very aggressive with large wheel arches and sports rims.

Eh how come your one orangey like that one? Got variant? Different camera different color calibration i think.

Spoiler:

think is due the camera or light effect! But i dont mind if it is colour varaiants! laugh1

netmatrix wrote:
Yaayyyy... found this at last!

wow..very nicela this..have to hunt this down... thumbsup

hassan wrote:

ko tukar tayar diake san? i tot this one got black rims...am i right? hmm

musclemania wrote:
This orange Dodge Challenger, card got Green Lantern ar? Hahahaha.

Hahaha i thought that was the case too. I think Maisto diam diam carik makan. Twisted Evil

netmatrix wrote:

Hahaha i thought that was the case too. I think Maisto diam diam carik makan. Twisted Evil

Hahaha, Maisto Dodge seems more "rounded" and larger than HW's.

Anyway, observation is, for Maisto Fresh Metal Benz models in carded or box, there is hologram chrome sticker on it.

musclemania wrote:

Hahaha, Maisto Dodge seems more "rounded" and larger than HW's.

Anyway, observation is, for Maisto Fresh Metal Benz models in carded or box, there is hologram chrome sticker on it.

Seems like most of these makers, if they use any auto brand for their models they need some kind of certification sticker on it. Seen a lot of times, Lambo, Ferrari, Fiat and such have issued hologram stickers for manufacturers on their box. I think new laws or something to curb imitation products.

I see a lot of this la. I think it looks much nicer than HW one. But no one is picking it up.

netmatrix wrote:
I see a lot of this la. I think it looks much nicer than HW one. But no one is picking it up.

YUP!! Look more nicer thatn the HW one!! Worth a collect!! And u know wat....more "CUN" when u wheels swap it....

laugh1

^Gorgeous viper..!

This is mine, I like Chevy Nomad, it's a classic and a wagon muscle car, an awesome combination.!

Enjoy...!

The new silver colour Porsche Panamera is quite nice except with no interior.

netmatrix wrote:
I saw those Fifty Five range also. The price is ok for the dimensions, paint, design and looks. But its a little cartoony. I actually put it back on the shelf. The wheels are pretty good but i wish they were much smaller to reality. Anyway here is my haulers collection. Still need a red one that i saw here before.

Saw the 2 sets of red (with bull tampo) hauler at AEON Bkt Tinggi JJ just now.

Nice Haulers! I don't recall seeing them here in the U.S. in those packages.

Lamborghini motorized series (1/43 scale I think) is at local peg now, spotted at AEON, please check that out.