Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ADVedder

KEEPING / STORAGE / MAINTENANCE OF YOUR PRECIOUS DIE CAST COLLECTION

whao !!!!!!!!! so many! one suggestion, keep those extras in the box like others collectors and leave a few for looking and display only.

danielh wrote:
whao !!!!!!!!! so many! one suggestion, keep those extras in the box like others collectors and leave a few for looking and display only.

@ thanks for the tips..bro! Maybe i just display some selected casting..and put the rest in plastic container!!

@Sinclair : yup! that's always the problem!!

chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:

@ thanks for the tips..bro! Maybe i just display some selected casting..and put the rest in plastic container!!

@Sinclair : yup! that's always the problem!!

keep them all loosela...kasi sembelih, more safe place...hehehehe

mine, bought this at DAISO at rm5/pcs for my loose..i think solid snake also got this too..

and it can fit with 4 regular cars..

..and the best thing is you can stack it to look like this..i think it pretty good to keep your loose cars..

cheers..

danielh wrote:
impressive display!! nice bro!!!

thanks bro..just for sharing here

Wow, so many cases you have RGsukan. Very impressive.

Do you secure the car in the case with blue tac or anything else?

I find if you accidentally knock the case, all the cars will go flying if they are not secured down.

sinclair wrote:
Wow, so many cases you have RGsukan. Very impressive.

Do you secure the car in the case with blue tac or anything else?

I find if you accidentally knock the case, all the cars will go flying if they are not secured down.

yea sinclair..but it still not enuff, i still need more to keep my loose or else have to make a custom display racks..

i didnt put any blue tac and i'll do that after this, im agree with you the cars will flying nowhere if suddenly got knocked..

zbrkjg wrote:
nice display.. arrange by colour aa..

have to do thatlaa bro...look nicer

WOW..!! Nice collection and display casing r nice and neat too!
RM5?? That consider cheap! U bought so many ah?
U loose all?? T-hunt??

Btw...i see "DRAGTOR""!!!!!

aphong2681 wrote:
Wah CKH's collections are steadily growing more and more..

yup...keep growing...but my pocket wont steadily d!!

chee keng hong wrote:
U loose all?? T-hunt??

i just bought 2boxes consist of 12pcs/box..consider cheap alsolaa,but for 2 boxes cost me $120,that quite a lot worrr....btw i didnt loose all, still out of spacelaa...hehehe

i like dragtor tooo....

RGSUKAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
U loose all?? T-hunt??

i just bought 2boxes consist of 12pcs/box..consider cheap alsolaa,but for 2 boxes cost me $120,that quite a lot worrr....btw i didnt loose all, still out of spacelaa...hehehe

i like dragtor tooo....

Bro..where is Daiso located?? Can i find those from Sg. Wang Plaza? any other place u can recomended to me!!

DAISO at IOI mall Puchong and The Curve Damansara got, but i've no idea if they still got the stock or not..

i recommended you to JJ midvalley or 1UTAMA for shoppinglaa...But for HW, i think all over Lembah Klanglaa...hehehe

RGSUKAN wrote:
DAISO at IOI mall Puchong and The Curve Damansara got, but i've no idea if they still got the stock or not..

i recommended you to JJ midvalley or 1UTAMA for shoppinglaa...But for HW, i think all over Lembah Klanglaa...hehehe

lol...banyak tempat i tak thu pergi! Maybe i can try JJ JB..cuz JJ jual barang yg same aje!!
Thanks for the info!!

as RGSUKAN recomemded to me this Display casing..so i try it out !
Got this Display casing from DAISO..Sg.Wang Plaza!! RM5.00 !
Very nice..but the problem is that the car keep falling whenever u move the box!! Jus how to secure it??

Btw...here my display!!

some of my Mystery cars collection!

and can stack up nicely.....

and some of these to.....

Spoiler:

wah...very fast ehh you CKH?...nice

as sinclair suggested earlier, use a blue tac underneath the car, so the car wont terbang anywhere..

RGSUKAN wrote:
wah...very fast ehh you CKH?...nice

as sinclair suggested earlier, use a blue tac underneath the car, so the car wont terbang anywhere..

@Sinclair : thanks for the comments!

@Rgsukan: That's a good idea from Sifu! Will try it out! Btw..RGSUKAN..i buy myself a dozen too!!!!
Thanks for sharing !

hehee...good, a dozen is a quite a lot too bro..so all dozen fullyloaded with your loose ady kah? show picturelah bro..

RGSUKAN wrote:
hehee...good, a dozen is a quite a lot too bro..so all dozen fullyloaded with your loose ady kah? show picturelah bro..

Not yet bro!! Still in progress!!

^ hehehe...slaughter in progress...after you done that, just keep posting your pic here bro..i would like to see it to admire it.. kekeke

RGSUKAN wrote:
^ hehehe...slaughter in progress...after you done that, just keep posting your pic here bro..i would like to see it to admire it.. kekeke

He he! Not so fast...bro! Will updated A.S.A.P!!

rikmun wrote:
may i noe wad is a blue tac?=)

blue tac is somethings like plasticine if im not mistaken...hehehe

rikmun wrote:
may i noe wad is a blue tac?=)

Blue tac is something like a gum ! Can use and re use it for stick on !!

This...............

oh ..this one...sometimes i also use this one...i dono this is called blue-tac....my blue-tac has already 'out of stock'.

ADVedder wrote:
Sg Wang Plaza got Daiso meh CKH?

Yup! Located at 5th or 6 th floor...Sg.Wang Plaza. Jus open recently!! Nice shop! I got a lot of stuff from there!! All RM5 per item!!

i dont think Sg Wang got 5th floor la bro.. 6th is with same level as Litt Takk..

ADVedder wrote:
i dont think Sg Wang got 5th floor la bro.. 6th is with same level as Litt Takk..

sorry for the wrong info bro!

Btw...jus found my purchase receipt..and here the actual adress and telephone number:...

DAISHO - BUKIT BINTANG
TLC DREAM RESOURCES S/B
LOT F088 1ST FLOOR
SG WANG PLAZA

TEL : 03-21410192

saw that casing in daiso sg wang few weeks ago when they just open. i think it's very nice to store figurine but for hw car it's a little bit too tall.

@ADVedder: Bro..they still got a lot there when i go and buy that day! So dont worry! Jus remember to reload ur bullet!!

@kukubeh: Yup! agreed with u! Too tall for the HW car!! But it fits nicely with Highway hauler and Cabin Fever too!!

if u have 1/43 scale cars, i think it would fit nicely.. agree wit u, kuku, if figurines also nice.. DD, dragbus and hauler also cun put inside..

aiyak.. went there just now, no more.. finished liao.. have to wait a couple of weeks..

hehehe...CKH post make it hot stuff until finish all stocks..but you can ask the supervisor there to order for you.

@Advedder: Really?? Sorry to hear that! BTw..how bout on the rack?? Even one also dont have??

@Rgsukan: Ya loh!! Sharing ma!! But i didnt expect it sold out so fast!!! Hmm..had to buy a few more dozen next time!!

aiyooo...i knowla its sharing maa..hehe..next time you come back here please ask them for discount coz you help them sell their stuff until sold out, an advertisement here maa...hehehe

hehehe...nvm,2 more days got salarylahtu....slow slow takpe...

Really?? Glad to hear that they restock d!!! Btw.. i going to get that from Melaka next month! At Dataran Pahlawan Melaka!!