Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ADVedder

KEEPING / STORAGE / MAINTENANCE OF YOUR PRECIOUS DIE CAST COLLECTION

Recommended Posts

whao !!!!!!!!! so many! one suggestion, keep those extras in the box like others collectors and leave a few for looking and display only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danielh wrote:
whao !!!!!!!!! so many! one suggestion, keep those extras in the box like others collectors and leave a few for looking and display only.


@ thanks for the tips..bro! Maybe i just display some selected casting..and put the rest in plastic container!!

@Sinclair : yup! that's always the problem!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:
whao !!!!!!!!! so many! one suggestion, keep those extras in the box like others collectors and leave a few for looking and display only.


@ thanks for the tips..bro! Maybe i just display some selected casting..and put the rest in plastic container!!

@Sinclair : yup! that's always the problem!!


keep them all loosela...kasi sembelih, more safe place...hehehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mine, bought this at DAISO at rm5/pcs for my loose..i think solid snake also got this too..



and it can fit with 4 regular cars..



..and the best thing is you can stack it to look like this..i think it pretty good to keep your loose cars..



cheers..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danielh wrote:
impressive display!! nice bro!!!


thanks bro..just for sharing here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wow, so many cases you have RGsukan. Very impressive.

Do you secure the car in the case with blue tac or anything else?

I find if you accidentally knock the case, all the cars will go flying if they are not secured down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:
Wow, so many cases you have RGsukan. Very impressive.

Do you secure the car in the case with blue tac or anything else?

I find if you accidentally knock the case, all the cars will go flying if they are not secured down.


yea sinclair..but it still not enuff, i still need more to keep my loose or else have to make a custom display racks..

i didnt put any blue tac and i'll do that after this, im agree with you the cars will flying nowhere if suddenly got knocked..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zbrkjg wrote:
nice display.. arrange by colour aa..


have to do thatlaa bro...look nicer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW..!! Nice collection and display casing r nice and neat too!
RM5?? That consider cheap! U bought so many ah?
U loose all?? T-hunt??

Btw...i see "DRAGTOR""!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aphong2681 wrote:
Wah CKH's collections are steadily growing more and more..


yup...keep growing...but my pocket wont steadily d!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
WOW..!! Nice collection and display casing r nice and neat too!
RM5?? That consider cheap! U bought so many ah?
U loose all?? T-hunt??

Btw...i see "DRAGTOR""!!!!!


i just bought 2boxes consist of 12pcs/box..consider cheap alsolaa,but for 2 boxes cost me $120,that quite a lot worrr....btw i didnt loose all, still out of spacelaa...hehehe

i like dragtor tooo....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGSUKAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
WOW..!! Nice collection and display casing r nice and neat too!
RM5?? That consider cheap! U bought so many ah?
U loose all?? T-hunt??

Btw...i see "DRAGTOR""!!!!!


i just bought 2boxes consist of 12pcs/box..consider cheap alsolaa,but for 2 boxes cost me $120,that quite a lot worrr....btw i didnt loose all, still out of spacelaa...hehehe

i like dragtor tooo....


Bro..where is Daiso located?? Can i find those from Sg. Wang Plaza? any other place u can recomended to me!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DAISO at IOI mall Puchong and The Curve Damansara got, but i've no idea if they still got the stock or not..

i recommended you to JJ midvalley or 1UTAMA for shoppinglaa...But for HW, i think all over Lembah Klanglaa...hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGSUKAN wrote:
DAISO at IOI mall Puchong and The Curve Damansara got, but i've no idea if they still got the stock or not..

i recommended you to JJ midvalley or 1UTAMA for shoppinglaa...But for HW, i think all over Lembah Klanglaa...hehehe


lol...banyak tempat i tak thu pergi! Maybe i can try JJ JB..cuz JJ jual barang yg same aje!!
Thanks for the info!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as RGSUKAN recomemded to me this Display casing..so i try it out !
Got this Display casing from DAISO..Sg.Wang Plaza!! RM5.00 !
Very nice..but the problem is that the car keep falling whenever u move the box!! Jus how to secure it??

Btw...here my display!!

some of my Mystery cars collection!





and can stack up nicely.....


and some of these to.....

Spoiler:
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wah...very fast ehh you CKH?...nice

as sinclair suggested earlier, use a blue tac underneath the car, so the car wont terbang anywhere..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGSUKAN wrote:
wah...very fast ehh you CKH?...nice

as sinclair suggested earlier, use a blue tac underneath the car, so the car wont terbang anywhere..


@Sinclair : thanks for the comments!

@Rgsukan: That's a good idea from Sifu! Will try it out! Btw..RGSUKAN..i buy myself a dozen too!!!!
Thanks for sharing !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hehee...good, a dozen is a quite a lot too bro..so all dozen fullyloaded with your loose ady kah? show picturelah bro..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGSUKAN wrote:
hehee...good, a dozen is a quite a lot too bro..so all dozen fullyloaded with your loose ady kah? show picturelah bro..


Not yet bro!! Still in progress!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ hehehe...slaughter in progress...after you done that, just keep posting your pic here bro..i would like to see it to admire it.. kekeke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGSUKAN wrote:
^ hehehe...slaughter in progress...after you done that, just keep posting your pic here bro..i would like to see it to admire it.. kekeke


He he! Not so fast...bro! Will updated A.S.A.P!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rikmun wrote:
may i noe wad is a blue tac?=)


blue tac is somethings like plasticine if im not mistaken...hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rikmun wrote:
may i noe wad is a blue tac?=)


Blue tac is something like a gum ! Can use and re use it for stick on !!

This...............



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh ..this one...sometimes i also use this one...i dono this is called blue-tac....my blue-tac has already 'out of stock'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ADVedder wrote:
Sg Wang Plaza got Daiso meh CKH?


Yup! Located at 5th or 6 th floor...Sg.Wang Plaza. Jus open recently!! Nice shop! I got a lot of stuff from there!! All RM5 per item!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i dont think Sg Wang got 5th floor la bro.. 6th is with same level as Litt Takk..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ADVedder wrote:
i dont think Sg Wang got 5th floor la bro.. 6th is with same level as Litt Takk..


sorry for the wrong info bro!

Btw...jus found my purchase receipt..and here the actual adress and telephone number:...


DAISHO - BUKIT BINTANG
TLC DREAM RESOURCES S/B
LOT F088 1ST FLOOR
SG WANG PLAZA

TEL : 03-21410192

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
saw that casing in daiso sg wang few weeks ago when they just open. i think it's very nice to store figurine but for hw car it's a little bit too tall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@ADVedder: Bro..they still got a lot there when i go and buy that day! So dont worry! Jus remember to reload ur bullet!!

@kukubeh: Yup! agreed with u! Too tall for the HW car!! But it fits nicely with Highway hauler and Cabin Fever too!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
if u have 1/43 scale cars, i think it would fit nicely.. agree wit u, kuku, if figurines also nice.. DD, dragbus and hauler also cun put inside..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aiyak.. went there just now, no more.. finished liao.. have to wait a couple of weeks..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hehehe...CKH post make it hot stuff until finish all stocks..but you can ask the supervisor there to order for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Advedder: Really?? Sorry to hear that! BTw..how bout on the rack?? Even one also dont have??

@Rgsukan: Ya loh!! Sharing ma!! But i didnt expect it sold out so fast!!! Hmm..had to buy a few more dozen next time!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aiyooo...i knowla its sharing maa..hehe..next time you come back here please ask them for discount coz you help them sell their stuff until sold out, an advertisement here maa...hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hehehe...nvm,2 more days got salarylahtu....slow slow takpe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Really?? Glad to hear that they restock d!!! Btw.. i going to get that from Melaka next month! At Dataran Pahlawan Melaka!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.