Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
retrocruise

My retro HW trackset

Here is one of my HW retro playsets, still in the box and playable

those retro days, it was made from mexico and the tracks are solid, you don't need to put masking tape at the side of the tracks to keep it from shaking, cause the new starter track sets need too and fragile. So if you all see any old track sets don't not hesitate to buy one cause its worth it and value for money.

wow 1994.. i was 4 years old back then! so young.. BTW, i got 2 playsets from the olden days also.. 1 is HWs Super Highway & the other is HWs Car Wash but i left it at my kampung.. later during CNY i'll go get it.. Very Happy

whoa...retro...that one is exactly like mine...
still up and running and safe inside box...
got it as present from mum...
if im not mistaken...the car that came together with the track is purple in color rite...

nice track set bos... ur stuff all retro ones...

WOW! That's nice more then nice.....excellent, good condition man Very Happy......keep the retro stuff comin
that,s what i am talking about "retro playsets", please note if you guys see loose HW tracks sellin @ TRU please buy it, or old sets please buy it, OLD is GOLD in terms of quality.

i remember it came with a purple car but i cant remember the name and where i put it...must be under my bed...used to play it with twin mill II also...and I dunno where both cars had gone...probably still lurking under my bed which looks like a jungle down there...ahaha