Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cooolman

cooolman's Haul[20.01.2009]

Today morning after finished my job for two clients, i ride on my bike straight away to hunt for my favorites Hotwheels.

1.Ampang Point, nothing been found.
2.Ampang The Store, nothing been found.
3.Ampang The Bintang Hyper(Spectrum) found sometings interesting.

Finally,i got my 70' Plymouth Road Runner. cheers
I got this from a HW value Pack,there are more then 10 packs on the rack,but this is the only one that attach with T-Hunt.

Some more i have found few units of Majorette Cars Carrier which is with a NEW look,but i didn't grap it because the price is out of my budget.....RM49.90 No

4.Ampang four 7-11 Stores been visited,nothing been found.
5.Continues head on to Taman Putra Paragon Point,nothing been found.
6.Taman Putra three 7-11 Stores been visited,nothing been found.
7.Make an U-turn to Ampang C4, nothing been found.
8.Ampang C4 sale staff told me that there are 6000 units of HW placed in Klang C4.
9.Start my engine, head on to Kland C4, after 45 minutes(plus lost my way), i am in Klang C4,result.........nothing been found,damn! Evil or Very Mad only left not more then 10 units of HW hanging on the rack. I spoke to the manager over there, he said that he has place the order of 2000 unit of HW,but delivery is soo slow until today still not yet arrive.

10.Continues my hunting, turn around and head on to Klang Tesco, which located at Setia Alam.
and......holaaaaa!!!!

11.After finished "Shopping", i decided to go home and enjoy my fruit, but i lost my way again and end up i reach Kota Damansara(I suppose to take Federal Hightway).Pay a visit to Kota Damansara Giant, nothing been found,but the HW selling over there is very cheap,each selling RM3.88.

12.On my way back from Kota Damansara, visited a 7-11 store and found this.....

That's all for today haul.

I love your journey log. Its very refreshing...haha
By the way congrats on your awesome haul. You did well today....good job
Nice mad propz

pydrumerboy wrote:
I love your journey log. Its very refreshing...haha
By the way congrats on your awesome haul. You did well today....good job
Nice mad propz

Ha ha ha,thanks!
But it's really tired,especially riding on a bike and traveling for more then 200KM within 6 hours..... Sleep

You will be the next thunt king in the making if you keep this up...haha
This is passion obsession at work...Smile

Although just an opinion of mine, you can pretty much skip the 7-11 for now if you are looking for thunts, however if you're looking for some other cars, 7-11 is worth a shot. For thunts you may be wasting your time until the next 7-11 promotions start again. You'll know via this forum I suppose. Keep going to places that you see the racks are empty and they are about to restock like the c4 in klang, you will score when they restock and hopefully you'll be the firs there.

Fantastic journey you had today. Respect. Hard work will be paid off with good stuff. Well done.

pydrumerboy wrote:
You will be the next thunt king in the making if you keep this up...haha
This is passion obsession at work...Smile

Although just an opinion of mine, you can pretty much skip the 7-11 for now if you are looking for thunts, however if you're looking for some other cars, 7-11 is worth a shot. For thunts you may be wasting your time until the next 7-11 promotions start again. You'll know via this forum I suppose. Keep going to places that you see the racks are empty and they are about to restock like the c4 in klang, you will score when they restock and hopefully you'll be the firs there.

Thank you for your advise,it's really useful. Very Happy
Actually i visited those 7-11 stores not only looking for t-hunt,as you said,i also look for some other cars....like Matchbox. Smile
I find out that,those lousy hypermarket example like Bintang,The Store, Extra etc, more easy to "Hit" T-Hunt,because ppl seldom visit this kind of places, all of my T-Hunt are get from these few places. cheers

sinclair wrote:
Fantastic journey you had today. Respect. Hard work will be paid off with good stuff. Well done.

Ha ha ha,thanks a lot bro.
But i think my wife wouldn't respect me if she know what i have done,infact,she will kill me for this...... affraid

waa you work very hard bro! respect! i really enjoy reading your hunting log.

btw, great haul there!

@cooolman:

looks like hunting all day has paid off! great hauls there bro! two thumbs up! cheers

toycarsmy wrote:
Cooolman moved from Recent Hauls

Ok,sure,no problem,thanks! Very Happy

kukubeh wrote:
waa you work very hard bro! respect! i really enjoy reading your hunting log.

btw, great haul there!

Ha ha ha!Thanks bro, will write more during chinese new year haul. pig

sanlino90 wrote:
@cooolman:

looks like hunting all day has paid off! great hauls there bro! two thumbs up! cheers

thanks bro sanlino90. cheers

waaaaaaaa alan.... u went hunting tak ajak me...

that mad propz i had it too.. my son dah open it..

YU5H wrote:
waaaaaaaa alan.... u went hunting tak ajak me...

that mad propz i had it too.. my son dah open it..

ajak you? How are you going to join me? you drive and i ride?? Ha ha ha! clown