Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

What would you do?

What would you do if you stubled upon 50 unopened cases of HW on the floor right infront of you.
At the same time, u jus happened to have ur bonus cash in your pocket.
A staff comes up to you and offers to open the cases for you....
What would you do?

would you jus take some and leave everything there? Then tell everyone at the forum that there's new waves there?
Then when your frens arrive, they'll find all the cases have been opened... and all the good stuff is gone...

what would you do?

1st. honestly.. i will take all $upers, a few regulars & 1 of each for other cars.. that's it.. who stumbles into a gold mine & would not want to take the gold? =]

2nd. i have always informed some people about any wave that came but since they are too busy they go there a bit late by then already habis kena sapu other people.. hahaa..

For me ;

i will tapau all Supers that are available also not to forget regular , see if got nice2 hummer as well...and other nice2 car

Still remember when I met Demon for the 1st time to discuss about the HWCM idea. I told him, we have been through 17 rounds of the same things but it doesn't seem to help the community, but sculping.

Sculpers keep information for self advantage, sell Hot Wheels for ridiculous price. Please don't complain, because you are the one the decide exitent of the sculpers.

The core spirit of the HWCM is to encourage information sharing, so that market can go as quick as possible, everyone get what they wanted. When this happen, sculpers lose their advantage for quick money.

My defination is:

Helping = Buy as many, share to others either through trading (exchange) or retail price.

Sculping = Buy as many for advantage, e.g. sell for profit.

Just my 2 cents.

Hot Wheels for Passion, peace no war.

I would probably give priority to all the supers first, but I don't think I will take all 50 regular thunts. Its just too many. The only option if you buy all 50 is to scalp or share it around with others. But this has never happened before except in my dreams....haha

my style....

if as wat demonicle said.

i'll get wat i wan(as wat sanlino90 said), then i'll call those who in my phonebook(ofcoz real collector lah; if outstation friends, i'll buy 4 them in advance).

only after 48 hours, i'll tell da whole world where is da location(at tiz time i believe da news already spread out from those i called)

i dont usually bring much money with me..
so i just take those nice2 car..not more than rm50 total Embarassed

I would get the cars i need. And stock at least 2 of my favourites. I'll get the t-hunts but 1 a piece. And leave whatever there are for others to fight over. Since this is a one time affair its fair for me. I don't want to stock up on things that i have to work to sell later. Only then my economic sense tells me i should charge more for rarity, petrol, storage, blah blah. And have to see people's bad attitude here. Just for buying up all the TH alone is an assurance to court trouble if it ever leaked out within a small community of HW collectors.

Best suggestion is if you can get every TH in that 50 case, so just shut up, act cool and quietly sell between members with a not too proud story behind it.

Just take 1 Super t-hunt, or 1 T-hunt if no super and leave the rest there. I dun really need more than 1 anyway.

i wil take all.... then after that post in the forum who wants come direct to buy from me .... supers for myself ... reg hunt 1 each will do.... save the hassle of everyone going there to fight....

Very unlikely situation. I am tempted to take all the $THs (not many) and some nice regular THs. It is the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ matter huh! Who doesn't want money/profit and the cars are nice? SadSadSad

I would do nothing....
Because that doesn't happen.
Most stores here have scalpers and they befriended the workers.
So whenever there's a new shipment, they get a call from the store.... Mad