Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

Are you more into collecting real world cars or any crazy cars from Hotwheels?

I'm more to collecting real world cars i don't bother to collect variation or recolors

More into real life cars. But sometimes do buy some crazy cars from Hot Wheels if they appeal to me like Semi fast 2.

Preference would be Matchbox or Tomica type cars as their decals and paintwork are more realistic, but will buy HWs if the paintwork is on par with MB and Tomica. eg. Tesla Roadster, Mustang GT500, Volkswagen Fastback etc.

I prefer real world cars too, but still do collect some nice crazy designs.

Hyper Mite FTW! lol

I like a Mix of both Real or mattel design

Sling Shot is one of my Favorites
Would ilke to see this rip down the Road!!

I'm into real world cars. But i am probably the only collector here that matches cars with books and magazines. I don't collect weird cars, unless i could find some part reference design on those real world prototypes.

netmatrix wrote:
I'm into real world cars. But i am probably the only collector here that matches cars with books and magazines. I don't collect weird cars, unless i could find some part reference design on those real world prototypes.

same here, i especially like cars that exist in real life including paint job, tampo, and rims. Smile i love the red and grey evo as I could match them with real cars including the similar rims. i guess the grey evo's rim in similar to the BBS in the premium version (albeit with lesser number of spokes). Also the ferrari racing enzo with a few silver side stickers and the no. 5 FXX. All existed in real life.

Not all real cars and not completely nonsense cars I will collect. Cool

me more into real world cars...
but sometime can resist cun crazy design tho...
hehe bounce

real cars, but theres an exception for hw original cars if it looks like a normal licensed car e.g impavido

Well the non real cars i have are the tooned enzo, tooned 360 modena, evil twin and muscle tone.

Me Collect Real Cars ( mostly ferraris la ) & Some Nice Crazy Cars .... hahaha...... Very Happy , i like Jaded & i think Carbonator is Cool ...... & also i love the The Tooned Cars & Bling Series.... To Bad i sold all my Bling series ..... Smile

anyone into highway horror series?
one of the most coolest tampos i had ever seen...
hehe bounce

Being an Acceleracer fan, I'd say I collect more of the crazy cars...
But some real world cars will find their way in my collection!