Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rikmun

what do u think....

1.which car in the 2009 hotwheels line-up will be like the karmann ghia in 2007 line up n fastback so rare...
2.what u want hotwheels to make in the future based on ur imagination

my answer

1.custom v8 vega ,custom willys coupe or the triump tr6
2.i want hotwheels to make a set (1:64 or 1:43) inside that includes a japanese tuners such as GTRs,Evos,Zs,NSXs with various bodykits to change,RR tyres,wings.....

Quote :
1.which car in the 2009 hotwheels line-up will be like the karmann ghia in 2007 line up n fastback so rare...
2.what u want hotwheels to make in the future based on ur imagination

1. I don't think karman ghia is rare. Because its old casting, maybe they decide not to make more of it. Fastback is a new casting but there is shortage somehow. Its either the casting process is bad that the yeild is not high. Or it could be the allocated models is moved to other markets which have higher demand.

2. Everything is ok at the moment. Do you know why the price is increased worldwide? Its because the darn cards. They cost more to make because you need more plates to print different cars and there are more colors used. So we are actually paying for cardboard and not the cars.

It has nothing to do with the downturn in economy. Metal prices have fallen more than 50% last year till today. So i want them to make the card like usual but increase the accuracy in making the die cast cars. And make the cars affordable like 3 years ago where under promo can be offered at RM2.90 and selling at RM3.50. Don;t make us pay for printing.

1. This depends on which item we want to sapu..Haha..
2. VW Samba Van..

1. I would say the DD. If it is fully metal like the DD thunt 06, it would probably be one of the heaviest hotwheels there is. So production for it would also be limited since it will cost more to produce.
2. BMW....haha

I think the Truck thing (Fast Gassin') Racing Fuel Truck

I would like to see a
1995 Pontiac Fiero GT or 1996 Pontiac Fiero SE
(Same Body Style) Twisted Evil