Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

HWCM Exclusive Give-Away Beetle Cup Work In Progress

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Well...maybe you won't have to wait leh Wink....we may have something for sale (as Charity) or win (draw lots) at the Official Gathering! Smile

hey.... that's good news.. Very Happy

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Well...maybe you won't have to wait leh Wink....we may have something for sale (as Charity) or win (draw lots) at the Official Gathering! Smile

that's not a good news, that's a GREAT news... SmileSmile
Sure that i'll be attending the Official Gathering..

Eh...don't take this like I DESPERATE to have members man!!! Razz....

im also holding my kuda mr rayz...
haha
cannot wait for the beetle cup...
Embarassed

Just an update to all members :buddies:

I recently sourced locally a sort of clear sticker that cost RM1.20....yet to try it on my office printers, but keep fingers cross it works - as I've some tots and artwork I tot of including onto our HWCM Club Car nod

Hope it works...then man customising will be so much easier...hehehe tongue but too bad not decal as in water decals

hey guys,
just wana knw how to get the HWC custom beetle?

oic.....wonder I m in the number below 80????? hehe

to the first 80 to register on the day.....

or those 80 who had registered.....??

#1 - demonicle
#2 - toycarsmy
#3 - sinclair
#4 - BoneShaker
#5 - Rayz-HWC
#6 - mutt
#7 - dreamer_adrian
#8 - ah_beng
#9 - elgee*
#10 - pydrumerboy
#11 - blueye
#12 - hokuan
#13 - retrocruise
#14 - titaniumboss
#15 - shakz7
#16 - kurz
#17 - Impavido
#18 - undercoverbrother
#19 - deblyrie
#20 - sanlino90
#22 - zint3000
#23 - jason
#24 - paanjang16
#25 - ADVedder
#26 - kuih_tiow
#27 - Cham2020
#28 - arttt_anime
#29 - addrick
#30 - kukubeh
#31 - yiheng85
#32 - k3
#33 - loon
#35 - takata
#36 - dracryst
#37 - paskal
#40 - ones**
#42 - tunnelrat
#43 - solid snake
#44 - ejat
#45 - Hotwheels
#46 - coolman
#47 - netmatrix
#48 - YU5H
#50 - humaizyharmy
#51 - Jun08
#53 - eight
#55 - heytang
#56 - woozie
#57 - Volturi
#58 - enyomic
#59 - i.forgotten
#60 - wacko_joy*
#62 - mikafarhan
#64 - nightowl*
#65 - peggyspy*
#66 - cawan
#68 - PowerSlide
#70 - xeifu*
#71 - Loose-wheel
#73 - wheelsXian
#77 - farbs**
#81 - badak
#82 - zoomckng
#84 - deardaniel
#85 - fath87
#86 - rikmun
#87 - easeone
#88 - wonger
#90 - kjts
#91 - rakin
#92 - raptorclans
#93 - ahhong2681
#94 - ericxman*
#97 - kforever
#98 - keviinx
#102 - Raymond

Mr.Admin! Do u put into consideration for those members that register late but always active in HWCM blog??.....
And those register early when the club was form but seem seldom browse or give any comment at all??
Thanks!

y got spaces between those names? there some ppl i rarely seen, huhu..

from what i see, from no. 1 to 102, there are some blank on certain numbers. Who are these ppl?
anyway these 76 lucky ppl will get their exclusive club cars.

chee keng hong wrote:
Mr.Admin! Do u put into consideration for those members that register late but always active in HWCM blog??.....
And those register early when the club was form but seem seldom browse or give any comment at all??
Thanks!

i believe you, me and certain late comers will sure get our club car one day,sooner or later. hehe!!!. lol!

We as committee members have thought about all considerations. Our admins have contacted the so called 'lurkers'...'seldom browse'....'inactive' and etc...and thus the list above that demonicle posted - has been reviewed before.

As for latest members who joined...no fret...we're hoping to carry these onto next year and after and so on Smile.....

mr admin,i ady sent the particulars....why dun have my name???

chee keng hong wrote:
Thanks!

hmmm this questions have been asked 10 000 times already.

1. yes i have considered those members that register but don't post anything. as long as they are willing to email me their paticulars was good enough for me. thats why there are so many blank spots.
2. as for those that are very active, there is no way i can say that an active forumer deserves the car more than a quiet forumer.

This is what i i wrote earlier in our own discussion and basically everyone's cool with it.

Quote :
As for criteria as far as i know it's set to the first 80 (or more now?) member registered, and i think it's right decision. Will be tricky if we hand them out by 'evaluating' the members as this will easily led us being accused of 'favoring cronnies', even if we have solid reason the subject is still subjective. So the earliest members regardless they're active or not we can put it as them being 'pionieering members' and they deserve it. However to be fair as possible most probably it won't be the exact first 80 members listed in forum, very slight filtering should be done cause chances some may not be an actual working account (could be spambots, or those who did mistake when registering) and some accounts are deemed fishy, in fact one or two got in solely to 'bash' the club calling us this and that.

So actually quite simple, when the board just started Demonicle did made sort of database for HWCM members by asking all of us to email him personal infos so we know they're legit and the customs will be reserved for them (but anyone can choose to decline it for whatever reason). I don't know whether by that time we already recognized all the first 80 accounts registered, so all demonicle need to do is to announce this again prior to giveaway, this time specifically highlighting list of early members yet to submit the form, and those who didn't response within time you can safely pick 81st members onwards.

About the concern Mr. Joes out there just put it this way though they had to give way to 'pioneering ones' we never say the custom project will only be one time project. Someday if we are able to move this again maybe we'll introduce another model and do it larger scale.

danny90 wrote:
mr admin,i ady sent the particulars....why dun have my name???

sorry i dun have any record of you sending in the particulars.
no PM, no email, no post.
i will have to go back and check the database.
will give u confirmation tomorrow

can i know this give away beetle cup is a contest or what??

Adrian wrote:

please take some time to read previous posts bro. we have explained this thousands of times already.

SanLino wrote:
Adrian wrote:

please take some time to read previous posts bro. we have explained this thousands of times already.

Chill dude, hehe. Adrian nope it's not contest, but for giveaway for early members who registered, Do check back earlier pages for details.

to all who dont have opportunity to have the beetle cup, please be patient la.. we all can wait till moderators decide to have 2nd batch cars.. then we will have our chance.. SmileSmile
hope for 2nd batch, they'll choose DDs, RazzRazz

nice to hear this news too,maybe also for the active member wit the quantity of post in the forum also entitle to own one too! Very Happy

demonicle wrote:
so if the top poster gets one, does it mean we encourage spammers?

and if the next one is DD.... can someone try to source out 200pcs of dd for us?

agree with mr admin, i dont think the top posters entitled to have one.. if like that, all ppl will be spammers, in order to have them..

and about DD, i just joking la mr admin, RazzRazz.. better bluebird or anything lovely.. cheers..