Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cooolman

cooolman's Haul[26.02.2009]

Today drive to work,so not much places i can visit plus there is heavy rain in KL, the traffic is terrible jam. Mad

1.Selayang Mall Packson Grand:
No new wave,the rack is 95% full, only able to find 1 Bettle Cup.Also no restock for MB.It seem quite easy to score Bettle cup in this day. Not like last time, nak dapat satu pun susah.

2.Jalan Ipoh The Store:
Nothing New,the rack is 95% full, but not full with HW, also mix with other brand cars,like MB, Majorette and etc.
Because don't want to pay the packing for nothing,so i just grap some things and go.

3.KL Sogo:
New stock not yet arrive, same thing as above, don't want to pay the packing without any things, so just grap some HW and Majorette.

4.Wangsa Maju C4: New Stock for Color Shifters arrived, but some one has gone there and sapu all nice cars, although the rack is still 80% full, but i can't manage to find a single EVO X, what the......... Evil or Very Mad

That's all for today.
Rainy day really not good for hunting ,every way also traffic jam.

miss one place.

5.Sungai Buloh The Store: Nothing left on the rack,totally no HW,MB and etc......just nothing left.
They seem didn't place order for quite some time until the rack is totally empty also didn't border.
Wasting time and petro only.

wah coolman u haul so ganas till can travel through time r?
today 26th lar Razz

kurz wrote:
wah coolman u haul so ganas till can travel through time r?
today 26th lar Razz

LOL, no wonder he can score good haul.

i thought he driving De Lolli ...... malaysia highway got a lot ... faster than highway eagle of PDRM ... lol

Haul update.

Just came back from Batu Caves Giant.
Actually i went there is to buying Milk powder for my kids,but don't know why 3 of my credit card can't work at that time, in the end, i have to pay cash and my cash only enough for either HW and MB or Milk powder. Immediately i decided to pay for my HW and MB, milk powder.....can buy it by next day, am i a BAD father? Ha ha ha ha!!!
Too crazy for HW & MB. pale

Giant Batu Caves have bring in new wave, but most of the nice cars have been grap before me. No TH been found.

As long as your kids still have milk and you buy milk powder by tommorow, should be ok. But I think you are buying too many of the same models, Wanna trade some of your cars with....milk..haha

pydrumerboy wrote:
As long as your kids still have milk and you buy milk powder by tommorow, should be ok. But I think you are buying too many of the same models, Wanna trade some of your cars with....milk..haha

Trade with Milk powder? No way! Laughing
Ya, i also notice that, but what to do?! Really can not tahan when spotted some rare model or the model that suite my taste.
So....end up will repeat and repeat buying. Sad

kukubeh wrote:
finally you hit 09 cards! congraz. =)

Ya, right at your home town ,ha ha ha!
Thanks bro!

eh coolman...batu caves is near me lah..kukubeh in cheras..haha Razz
nice haul though!!
after this to Giant tmn melawati? Very Happy

kukubeh wrote:
^ my home town is not gombak. =D

Oh!my mistake,you are from Pandan Jaya,sorry bro!

kurz wrote:
eh coolman...batu caves is near me lah..kukubeh in cheras..haha Razz
nice haul though!!
after this to Giant tmn melawati? Very Happy

Thanks bro!
Giant Melawati? May be not,because one of the HW collector in KL already have the contact with the staff who work in Giant Melawati Toys department,so i don't think i can grap any good model from there. Will hunt at other places.

cooolman wrote:
kukubeh wrote:
^ my home town is not gombak. =D

Oh!my mistake,you are from Pandan Jaya,sorry bro!

neither pandan jaya. haha!

cooolman wrote:
Haul update.

Just came back from Batu Caves Giant.
Actually i went there is to buying Milk powder for my kids,but don't know why 3 of my credit card can't work at that time, in the end, i have to pay cash and my cash only enough for either HW and MB or Milk powder. Immediately i decided to pay for my HW and MB, milk powder.....can buy it by next day, am i a BAD father? Ha ha ha ha!!!
Too crazy for HW & MB. pale

Giant Batu Caves have bring in new wave, but most of the nice cars have been grap before me. No TH been found.

finally giant batu caves restock.is it only 1 datsun left on the pegs?or u only grab 1 unit left the remaining datsun?
if got alot can roger my bro to take take datsun...seems nice...

kuih_tiow wrote:
Spoiler:

finally giant batu caves restock.is it only 1 datsun left on the pegs?or u only grab 1 unit left the remaining datsun?
if got alot can roger my bro to take take datsun...seems nice...

Datsun only left one lah bro, there is no more Datsun, 5 Alarm, Firebird or else on the rack, there were other collectors sapu alot before me.

wah..i tot since batu caves giant rarely re stock so no collectors nearby..hahhahaha...at least u score wut u dream...