Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rabbit22

My collection.... [More and more pictures coming soon!!!]

Recommended Posts

wow u got some nice loose cars..
now try take pics of each..haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kurz wrote:
wow u got some nice loose cars..
now try take pics of each..haha


haha... i will try to...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rikmun wrote:
omaigod....y u stack ur hw liddat....


hmm... i m very sorry coz i had collect it many years ago and i dont have any special place to keep them... but i'm putting them each by each... haha...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rikmun wrote:
omaigod....y u stack ur hw liddat....

haha i think the way he arrange them is quite neat..Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kurz wrote:
rikmun wrote:
omaigod....y u stack ur hw liddat....

haha i think the way he arrange them is quite neat..Razz



hahaha... Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
waw nice collection...
i saw a 24/7...i saw an AE too...
and some other nice cars there...
single pic please mr rabbit22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
you open topic in the wrong place.. supposed to be in HWCM Garage.. =]

*topic moved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maybe you can wrap each car in small plastic packets so that you don't damage the cars paint.. =]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
or you can gimme i wrap for you & keep in my room.. permanently! xD just kidding..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SanLino wrote:
or you can gimme i wrap for you & keep in my room.. permanently! xD just kidding..


i like this Twisted Evil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hokuan wrote:
This is from top view rite?


yaya... i take from top... hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SanLino wrote:
maybe you can wrap each car in small plastic packets so that you don't damage the cars paint.. =]


thx for comment and suggestion bro... Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SanLino wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:


i like this Twisted Evil

oooh yeahh! xD



no problem brothers... money come la.... hahahaha... jkjk.... Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ummm Mr Rabbit...
in the stacked pic of cars...
that is hyperliner rite somewhere in the middle...
the yellow one...
or my eyes is playing trick on me...
hehe
Wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zint3000 wrote:
ummm Mr Rabbit...
in the stacked pic of cars...
that is hyperliner rite somewhere in the middle...
the yellow one...
or my eyes is playing trick on me...
hehe
Wink



Hey guy! your eyes was good... haha... ya... that is hyperliner... Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks rabbit...
got so many intereting cars there in the pic...
very eye catching...
hehe Wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zint3000 wrote:
thanks rabbit...
got so many intereting cars there in the pic...
very eye catching...
hehe Wink


ya... hehe... Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What a Face wauweee....like that arr...i can help you arrage your loose , in may cabinet..can ar? Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGSUKAN wrote:
What a Face wauweee....like that arr...i can help you arrage your loose , in may cabinet..can ar? Very Happy


no problem bro... money come 1st.... hahahahahaha.... jkjk



Twisted Evil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nice car-car u have there..
saw a few ferraris & a porsche too.. very nice old collections
& double thumbs up tat u choose this pic as yr photo. Very artistic when i look at it in tat small size! Single shot is a must, Mr.Rabbit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thefuhrer wrote:
nice car-car u have there..
saw a few ferraris & a porsche too.. very nice old collections
& double thumbs up tat u choose this pic as yr photo. Very artistic when i look at it in tat small size! Single shot is a must, Mr.Rabbit...


i will take the pic... thx thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarieJuliette wrote:
Pretty cool Collection!
But like the others said, they need protection!


yeah! use rubber...oops... Plastics................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like pengsan hw... manage your hw bro.... afro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xeifu wrote:
like pengsan hw... manage your hw bro.... afro



i will .. hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice and interesting collection u got there.

however, forgive of saying this: it looks sadly like a HW junk yard, not that the cars are scrap or anything.

don't get mad k?

hahaha Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hahahayeahrite wrote:
nice and interesting collection u got there.

however, forgive of saying this: it looks sadly like a HW junk yard, not that the cars are scrap or anything.

don't get mad k?

hahaha Very Happy


coz before this i'm not for the purpose of collect... therefore many of that was already not in perfect condition...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hehe
i understand what ur trying to say bro rabbit22...
last time i also buy simply to play2 with the cars...
that time didnt know the meaning of collecting...
hence..my earliest cars mesti have paint chip a bit here and there...
lol
Wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.