Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

Gee's Garage

a three wheeler custom beetle!!!!!!!!! hmm correct me if i'm wrong,hehe..!! can't wait for the finishing touch!!! drool

danielh wrote:
a three wheeler custom beetle!!!!!!!!! hmm correct me if i'm wrong,hehe..!! can't wait for the finishing touch!!! drool

yup its a three wheeler beetle/buggy. i still got some way to go before finishing bro, got quite a number of things to do yet. wait for the next update! rabbit

thanks for the support guys! :woohoo:

elgee wrote:
danielh wrote:

yup its a three wheeler beetle/buggy. i still got some way to go before finishing bro, got quite a number of things to do yet. wait for the next update! rabbit

thanks for the support guys! :woohoo:

at least half of my guess is right and another half is in for more surprise...... thumbsup take your time bro ! customizing needs patients...hehe!!! we can wait... lol!

yup! thanks for your support bro. are you working on anything currently?

wow...
a very own gee's original~
now never seen a tri and beetle me before...
so i guess can safe to say its ur original one hehe
Wink

Really amazing,good job bro elgee. I am wondering what kind of tool you are using to cut off those metal parts???can you show to us??please....... Embarassed

think back to about a year ago.. where customs were jus a wheel swap and repaint.

hwcm members like elgee, danielh n a few more are setting the benchmark for customs in HWCM!!

agree with demonicle...maybe someday this site could organize a competition... kustom kompetition to be exact..just like Autoshow.. what do you all think?

elgee wrote:
yup! thanks for your support bro. are you working on anything currently?

thanks, currently busy custom some cars on members request, hehe!! lol!

demonicle wrote:
think back to about a year ago.. where customs were jus a wheel swap and repaint.

hwcm members like elgee, danielh n a few more are setting the benchmark for customs in HWCM!!

lol! :ilovethisplace

fath87 wrote:
agree with demonicle...maybe someday this site could organize a competition... kustom kompetition to be exact..just like Autoshow.. what do you all think?

as of now, I'd prefer to see group builds as the spirit for group builds are very positive thus far (thanks danoneism for organizing them). :grouphug: but thanks for the compliments! indeed these are exciting times for customizers here, im glad to be part of it and to see other people's custom flavours (eg. Thorr, hwcustomizer, eight, jhc, danoneism)! :woohoo:

cooolman wrote:
Really amazing,good job bro elgee. I am wondering what kind of tool you are using to cut off those metal parts???can you show to us??please....... Embarassed

thanks bro, for cutting and some shaping im using a cordless dremel for this. i bought it secondhand, and it comes with loads of stuff like drill, cutter, sandstone, etc.. here's a pic:

today's updates; the interior for the vw custom beetle is very well moulded. i detailed the interior and scratchbuilt a turbo kit attachment for it using old guitar strings that i have leftover.

detailed engine and interior

building turbo kit

the body also has been sprayed with primer

Spoiler:

another small update, the chassis has been painted and the brake calipers are also painted

Spoiler:

Thanks for the pic bro elgee. I think i also should get me self a metal cutter, ha ha!

By the way ,your custom made is really amazing, can i take your photos and share in other forum???

cooolman wrote:
Thanks for the pic bro elgee. I think i also should get me self a metal cutter, ha ha!

By the way ,your custom made is really amazing, can i take your photos and share in other forum???

yeah sure, go ahead and post them. but i only ask of one thing, that is to credit and link my blog. thanks! yup yup go and buy yourself one its really multipurpose! then id like to see some "kereta potong" of your own. albino

thanks for the appreciation guys! rabbit

very detail engine and interior layout!!!!!!!! thumbsup this is your specialty and i'm really impress!! clap

Very nice work, elgee! I don't think I could have thought of those things you are doing.

Can't wait to see the end product.

wow u got such a brilliant idea bro..never imgine that u made a turbo kit hhehe.. and can't wait to see the finish product...

Thanks again for the positive appreciation and encouragement guys! I am really grateful you guys enjoy my work. rabbit

Sorry to say though, Gee's Garage will be closed for the weekend! I will be away camping. Check back on Monday for more progress and completed work! :closed:

final update before the completion, body just came back from paintshop!

Spoiler:

waaaa
u really are a creative fella gee~
come back from camping quick~
cant wait to see the finishing product...
cheers

elgee wrote:

yeah sure, go ahead and post them. but i only ask of one thing, that is to credit and link my blog. thanks! yup yup go and buy yourself one its really multipurpose! then id like to see some "kereta potong" of your own. albino

thanks for the appreciation guys! rabbit

Oh,great! Then i just save your pics and share it in other forum and of course will provide your blog as well,many thanks bro elgee! cheers
Other forum members will feel excited after seeing your work. Razz

wah.. u really famous one la sifu..
ur custom are great, thats why many ppl admire ur works, and feature ur work everywhere!! thumbsup

Haha thanks.

Anywho, I'm back doing 1:64 customs! This time, it will be this model:

Edit: WIP will now all be posted to this thread. Check out danielh and my co-custom builds!

Wow!! Thats great! 2 master of customizer team up and do the custom works!! Sure the co-custom project will be marvelous and awesome!! Cant wait to c that!!