Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danielh

[HWCM 2nd Group] : HW Original Mercy Breaker 100% complete

FuLaMak!!!! *hail* ...any chance you can help us guys print out more those 'stickers' on the side skirting panel...or the one on the bonnet ke Wink....hehehee

Rayz-HWC wrote:
FuLaMak!!!! *hail* ...any chance you can help us guys print out more those 'stickers' on the side skirting panel...or the one on the bonnet ke Wink....hehehee

thanks Rayz-HWC Very Happy !! No problem bro...but need to check the balance of the the decal sheet i have cut out. Then i will do some scanning in my office and proceed to photoshop to replace the cut out decals. Should be no problem. Once finish, i will pm to you.

cham2020 wrote:
so daniel
when you wan to give me this beauty?

no problem cham, i'll pm the copy to you too once i've done with it. Keep in touch. Very Happy

lol..i am just kidding
hope about we start another group build
titled :exchange customs ..keke

cham2020 wrote:
lol..i am just kidding
hope about we start another group build
titled :exchange customs ..keke

ha! Ha! nice suggestion... Very Happy

start new one ady??
this one still i havent finish, huhu~~

jhc7598 wrote:
start new one ady??
this one still i havent finish, huhu~~

take your time bro.. Very Happy no worries ,16th july still far away......hey, thinking of doing another hw custom. Surprised just think only.

danielh wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

thanks Rayz-HWC Very Happy !! No problem bro...but need to check the balance of the the decal sheet i have cut out. Then i will do some scanning in my office and proceed to photoshop to replace the cut out decals. Should be no problem. Once finish, i will pm to you.

Thanks man Smile...keep up the great work...MORE TAMPOS!!! Very Happylol!

Rayz-HWC wrote:
danielh wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

Thanks man Smile...keep up the great work...MORE TAMPOS!!! Very Happylol!

you're welcome bro. Very Happy

This is TOTALLY AWESOME dude! Great stuff!

It's fantastic that you can conceptualize the look before you start.

danielh wrote:
kukubeh wrote:
awesome job bro. cool!

can take a closer pic of the rear? want to see the rear lamp closer. Smile

thanks kukubeh !! Very Happy Here's the rear picture . The closer i get near to it , it goes blur. I think this is the closest i can get. Thanks. Very Happy

thanks for the close up pic bro. Cool

sinclair wrote:
This is TOTALLY AWESOME dude! Great stuff!

It's fantastic that you can conceptualize the look before you start.

Hi there sinclair Very Happy ,thanks for looking and appreciated your comments.

jun08 wrote:
very "keng chao" n damn nice..... What a Face

thanks jun08 Very Happy !!

aphong2681 wrote:
Awesome custom bro! Really like it!

thanks bro aphong2681 !!! Very Happy Appreciate your comments.Thanks again.

i tried to use the idea to colour the rims but didnt work...my paint too watery and light....and how u mix the paint like you did on ur sir ominous gt race car?

rikmun wrote:
i tried to use the idea to colour the rims but didnt work...my paint too watery and light....and how u mix the paint like you did on ur sir ominous gt race car?

here's the tips:
1. get tamiya acrylic paint or industrial spray can (red). I chose the spray type.
2. get an empty bottle, can or small plastic cup.
3. point the spray nozzle into the empty bottle (close enough).
4. now press the nozzle of that spray very, very light. If pressed too hard, the liquid will flying out all over the place due to the hard pressure.
5. now you will get the red colour in liquid form.Use 0 size brush to dip into the paint but not too much of paint for the brush to carry. A little bit is enough.
6. Apply to the intended area of the rim you want to colour.Using the brush ,apply the stroke of the brush in one direction. Don't worry, if the colour is not strong enough with one layer . Leave it dry and proceed to next wheel.
7.After completes the first coat of all 4 sides of the wheels, now proceed back to the first wheel for 2nd coating by using same methods.
8. To achieve a strong outstanding red colour, the best advised are apply 3 coats of paint with repeat methods.

9. Don't forget after finished, wash your brush with thinner as this is not normal acrylic paint.Hope this will help. Very Happy